Re: [Lyrics HQ] Regina Belle - Be In Love Again

  • Underdog
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2011
      Here you go, Vanessa. Couldn't find it anywhere, so I transcribed it as
      good as I can.

      Regina Belle
      Be In Love Again
      (Regina Belle / Eric Hicks)

      I'm going thru changes in my mind
      Some that I understand, and some I guess why
      Are you right for me?
      Do you ever dream?
      Do you even know, ha, tomorrow's another day?
      Will we be in the same place, in the same way?
      Don't wanna leave, but it seems that I just can't breathe

      Maybe we need a change
      'Cause we always complain about the same things
      If we agree to change
      Will it be for good or will we be back here again?
      I can't wait that time, please tell me now
      I just wanna be in love again, oh

      (Can we just, can we just be in love again)
      If we kiss away the pain (If we kiss away the pain)
      Can it be new again?
      (Can it be new again?)
      Can we just (Can we just be in love again) be in love again?
      I just pray if we stay
      (I just pray if we stay)
      Oh, oh (Our love will never end)

      Now's the time for healing or refraining
      Just try and see if we can make a new day, yes
      That's OK with you
      We'll grow so old, you'll say
      Will tomorrow be a day
      'Cause we really need to stop with the blame
      I say it's you, you say it's me
      Why can't we just breathe?

      Maybe we need a change
      'Cause we always complain about the same things
      If we agree to change
      Will it be for good or will we be back here again?
      I can't wait that time, please tell me now, oh, 'cause I
      I just wanna be in love again, oh

      (Can we just) Can we, oh (can we just be in love again)
      If we kiss away the pain, oh (If we kiss away the pain)
      (Can it be new again)
      Can it be new again?
      (Can we just be in love again)
      I just wanna be in love again, oh
      (I just pray if we stay)
      (Our love will never end)

      (Can we just) Can we just (stop all the pain) stop the pain
      (And become) And become (lovers again) lovers again
      ('Cause we know) 'Cause we know (it's a good thing) it's a real good thing
      (That we've got going on)

      (If we just come back to love)
      And never care about where we went wrong
      Can we just be in love (again and again and again)

      (Can we just, can we just be in love again)
      Be in love (If we kiss away the pain)
      If we kiss away the pain
      Can it be new (Can it be new again)
      (Can we just be in love again)
      Can we just be in love again
      I just pray if we stay
      (I just pray if we stay)
      Oh, oh (Our love will never end)

      Can we just (Can we just) can't we just (can we just be in love again)
      I just wanna kiss away all the pain (If we kiss away the pain)
      Our love, can it be new, can it be new again (Can it be new again)
      Can we just be in love (Can we just be in love again) can we just be in
      love again
      I just pray, baby (I just pray if we stay)
      I just pray if we stay (Our love will never end)

      Can we just (Can we just) can we just, baby (can we just be in love again)