lyrics

  • wizard_the_enchanter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Mar 3, 2011
      lyrics I have way more free time on my schedule now http://j.mp/i7lsrm do not let something this productive pass you by miracles can happen to those who believe in themselves I’m much more humble now than I used to be people dream of what you are about to achieve
    • wizard_the_enchanter@yahoo.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Mar 18, 2011
        lyrics This is the start of a new me http://j.mp/hGF6g4 It’s such a good feeling not having to rely on others the amount of production is unbelievable all you need to know is how to use a computer this is the one chance you have to show everyone that you are someone