lyrics

  • wizard_the_enchanter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 31, 2011
      lyrics Times can be tough now a days with limited cash i had nothing to lose by trying my credit card bills are no longer an issue leave all your troubles behind you http://j.mp/eyuDY3 be sure that you dont let this pass you by
      Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com
    • wizard_the_enchanter@yahoo.com
      Message 91 of 91 , Mar 18, 2011
        lyrics This is the start of a new me http://j.mp/hGF6g4 It’s such a good feeling not having to rely on others the amount of production is unbelievable all you need to know is how to use a computer this is the one chance you have to show everyone that you are someone