Cant find the name of this old detroit tecno song. Can anybody help?

  • cab804
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2008
      The song was a combo of soulful house with a techno piano loop. I heard
      it in 1994 but i think its older than that. Here goes the lyrics i
      remember. Sang buy a guy with a high pitch (high energy). "jump let the
      music take you higher is your mind on fire..destiny..you are my
      destiny.. youa and me its got to beeee."