Re: [Lyrics HQ] lyric need help

  • Underdog
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008

      All I need is time
      A moment that is mine
      While Im in between
      Im not a girl

      But if you look at me closely
      You will see it in my eyes
      This girl will always find her way

      Im not a girl
      Im not a girl dont tell me what to believe
      Not yet a woman
      Im just tryin to find the woman in me, yeah
      All I need is time
      Whoa, all I need is time...
      A moment that is mine
      ... thats mine
      While Im in between
      Im not a girl
      Not yet a woman
      Not now
      All I need is time
      A moment that is mine
      While Im in between

      Im not a girl

      Ooooh, not yet a woman

      Heather Headley
      In My Mind

      Imagine seeing him all the time,
      Holding another hand.
      She's starin' me down,
      So I figure that he told her who I am.
      But it don't matter either way,
      What they do or say cause aint nothin' changed.
      He's standing with her, but his soul is calling out my name.

      In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
      In my mind, I'll always be his girl.

      Saw his momma just the other day,
      Said he'd been through a spell.
      Had a bad break up, thinks he's on his way up, it's hard to tell.
      She said I think it'd do some good if you called him every now and then.
      You see he's been through some things and I'm thinking he could really use a
      friend.

      In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
      In my mind, I'll always be his girl.
      Only time can tell if I'm his lady.
      But in my mind, I'll always be his girl.

      They say if you love something, you've got to let it go.
      And if it comes back, then it means so much more.
      Fine if it never does, at least you will know,
      That it was something you had to go through to grow.

      In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
      In my mind, I'll always be his girl.
      Only time will tell if I'm his lady.
      But in my mind, I'll always be his girl.

      Always feel this way about ya,
      Always be your lady,
      In my heart, in my mind.
      In my heart, in my mind.