Re: [Lyrics HQ] I believe in you

  • Underdog
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
      Try Emule ( http://www.*emule*-project.net ). I've been using it for a long
      time.

      Underdog

      On Jan 15, 2008 9:11 AM, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

      > I googled this song, "I Believe In You" & found
      > it was sung by Frank sinatra but when I went to
      > limewire or Bearshare I couldn't find it.
      > Obviously here will be some sonngs not ever
      > listed, can't list them all. but does anyone use
      > another music download they can suggest. Limewire
      > & Bearshare are free and they are ok.But I would
      > like tory another one. thanx.......
      >
      > .

    • Underdog
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
        Longdancer
        If It Was So Simple

        if it was so simple to believe the words you said
        that hate would be forgotten and love would reign instead
        oh i would preach your gospel and not say that i'd been led

        i have tried but i have lost my way
        can't see my way ahead

        if it was so simple to just walk up to a man
        and say to him quite truthfully "salvation is at hand
        won't you let me be your brother, can i take hold of your hand"

        I have tried but i have lost my way
        please help me make a stand

        if it was so simple just to take the life you gave
        and strife to seek perfection along the path you paved
        and not question all the hardships that you've placed along the way

        i have tried but i have lost my way
        please tell me we'll be saved