I believe in you

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
      I googled this song, "I Believe In You" & found
      it was sung by Frank sinatra but when I went to
      limewire or Bearshare I couldn't find it.
      Obviously here will be some sonngs not ever
      listed, can't list them all. but does anyone use
      another music download they can suggest. Limewire
      & Bearshare are free and they are ok.But I would
      like tory another one. thanx.......

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
        Try Emule ( http://www.*emule*-project.net ). I've been using it for a long
        time.

        Underdog

        On Jan 15, 2008 9:11 AM, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

        > I googled this song, "I Believe In You" & found
        > it was sung by Frank sinatra but when I went to
        > limewire or Bearshare I couldn't find it.
        > Obviously here will be some sonngs not ever
        > listed, can't list them all. but does anyone use
        > another music download they can suggest. Limewire
        > & Bearshare are free and they are ok.But I would
        > like tory another one. thanx.......
        >
        > .

      • Underdog
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
          Longdancer
          If It Was So Simple

          if it was so simple to believe the words you said
          that hate would be forgotten and love would reign instead
          oh i would preach your gospel and not say that i'd been led

          i have tried but i have lost my way
          can't see my way ahead

          if it was so simple to just walk up to a man
          and say to him quite truthfully "salvation is at hand
          won't you let me be your brother, can i take hold of your hand"

          I have tried but i have lost my way
          please help me make a stand

          if it was so simple just to take the life you gave
          and strife to seek perfection along the path you paved
          and not question all the hardships that you've placed along the way

          i have tried but i have lost my way
          please tell me we'll be saved