Re: [Lyrics HQ] YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE by WEIRD AL YANCOVIK... lyrics pls... tnx

  • Underdog
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
      Weird Al Yankovic
      You Don't Love Me Anymore

      We've been together for so very long
      But now things are changing, oh I wonder what's wrong
      Seems you don't want me around
      The passion is gone and the flame's died down

      I guess I lost a little bit of self-esteem
      That time that you made it with the whole hockey team
      You used to think I was nice
      Now you tell all your friends that I'm the Antichrist

      Oh, why did you disconnect the brakes on my car
      That kind of thing is hard to ignore
      Got a funny feeling you don't love me anymore

      I knew that we were having problems when
      You put those piranhas in my bathtub again
      You're still the light of my life
      Oh darling, I'm begging, won't you put down that knife

      You know, I even think it's kinda cute the way
      You poison my coffee just a little each day
      I still remember the way that you laughed
      When you pushed me down the elevator shaft

      Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what's this poisonous cobra
      Doing in my underwear drawer
      Sometimes I get to thinking you don't love me anymore

      You slammed my face down on the barbecue grill
      Now my scars are all healing, but my heart never will
      You set my house on fire
      You pulled out my chest hairs with an old pair of pliers

      Oh, you think I'm ugly and you say I'm cheap
      You shaved off my eyebrows while I was asleep
      You drilled a hole in my head
      Then you dumped me in a drainage ditch and left me for dead

      Oh, you know this really isn't like you at all
      You never acted this way before
      Honey, something tells me you don't love me anymore
      Oh no no, got a funny feeling you don't love me anymore