help...5 songs..

  • JapoT
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      hEy gUys, cAn aNyoNe giVe mE tHe sOng tiTle Lyrics aNd the artist oF thEse sOngs? tHanks!

      1. everytime i'm around you i let down my guard...

      2. it's funny how he loves but hurts you, it's killing me to see you cry. >im nOt sUre bUt i tHink i heard the dj say that the title is be the one...

      3. i think to myself it's a beautiful night i know everything's gonna be alright...

      4. thinkin' about you every night and day, thinkin about all the words i wanna say...
      guess im scared and confused don't wana rush so i hide...

      5. i cant go on without you...cant fake it. im not that strong without you never thought i could love you the way i do..

      thanks a lot!

    • Underdog
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        #1:
        Brownstone
        Around You

        Boy I thought that I was trippin' when I asked you to stay
        But now I know I was just crazy to let you treat me that way
        I put you first in my life, you brought the worst to my life
        And I'm tired of playing games with you just like a child
        You had every opportunity to give me your smile
        I can't do this no more
        And how you broke me before
        I just can't be around you and let you hurt me anymore

        Everytime I'm around you I let down my guard
        So when I come around you I cover my heart
        If I let you in again you'd only tear me apart
        I don't want to do it again, I don't want to love you again
        Can't be around you (Around you, around you)

        How can I consider taking you back again?
        I trusted you and I'm bitter, I loved you more than I can
        I put you first in my life, you brought the worst to my life
        And I'm tired of playing games with you just like a child
        You had every opportunity to give me your smile
        I can't see you no more, already tried that before
        I just can't be around you, boy I'm closing the door

        Everytime I'm around you I let down my guard
        So when I come around you I cover my heart
        If I let you in again you'd only tear me apart
        I don't want to do it again, I don't want to love you again
        Can't be around you (Around you, around you)

        Anything you need me I was there for you
        There was nothing I would not do
        How could you leave me standing all alone?
        Knowing I could not do this on my own

        I can't do this no more, already tried that before
        I just want be around you and let you hurt me anymore

        Everytime I'm around you, I let down my guard
        So when I come around you, I cover my heart
        If I let you in again you'd only tear my heart apart
        I don't want to do it again, I don't want to love you again
        Oh no can't be around you, around you, around you.

        #3:
        Joshua Radin
        Everything'll Be Alright (Will's Lullaby)

        Way down New York town
        Thinking about the way
        She loved me
        There's a hole in my pocket
        That's about her size
        But I think everything is gonna be alright
        Yes, I hope everything is gonna be alright

        A smilin' face
        Is tradin'
        The gifts I found at the bar
        Well I wish my car
        Could drive to her tonight
        Then I'd know everything is gonna be alright
        Yes, then I'd know it'll be alright

        The rain in New Orleans
        Forgot to end
        But the mouths of the people are dry
        Then we watch and wait
        And do nothing but sigh
        And hope everything is gonna turn out right
        But I don't know if it'll be alright

        But I look at you
        Warm in your dream
        While your mobile dances above
        And I think to myself
        It's a beautiful night
        And I know everything is gonna be alright
        Yes, now I know it'll be alright

        #4:

        Reynard Silva
        I Hide

        Verse I
        I don't know why I feel this way
        I feel it everyday but
        I don't ever seem to mind
        I am so in love with you
        So tell me what you wanna do
        Because I wanna know,
        I wanna know...

        Chorus
        And everytime I try to find
        The words to tell you
        You are my life
        I get so scared and confused,
        Don't wanna rush
        So I hide...

        Verse II
        What am I so afraid of?
        The sparkle in your eyes
        Tells me you're wanting me
        But I put my head down
        Everytime you come my way.
        I want you to know you are my everything
        You fill my doubtful days
        With your certainties
        When I'm with you,
        All my dark nights turn into bright mornings
        I'm afraid, but I gotta let you know...

        Chorus
        And everytime I try to find
        The words to tell you
        You are my life
        I get so scared and confused,
        Don't wanna rush
        So I hide...
        Thinkin' about you every night and day
        Thinkin' of all the words I wanna say
        But yet I'm so scared, I refuse
        Don't wanna rush,
        I need time

        Bridge
        Maybe in a little while
        I need to figure out
        How I'm gonna tell you
        What I feel in my heart
        I'm gonna let you know,
        I gotta let you know...

        Chorus
        And everytime I try to find
        The words to tell you
        You are my life
        I get so scared and confused,
        Don't wanna rush
        So I hide...
        Thinkin' about you every night and day
        Thinkin' of all the words I wanna say
        But yet I'm so scared, I refuse
        Don't wanna rush,
        I need time

        And everytime I try to find
        The words to tell you
        You are my life
        I get so scared and confused,
        Don't wanna rush
        So I hide...

        No I don't wanna rush,
        So I hide

        #5:
        Marcos Hernandez
        The Way I Do

        Your kiss, your smile, your mind
        You're sunlight in my eyes
        I miss your breath on my neck
        When we whisper in the night

        Didn't wanna want you
        Didn't wanna need you so bad
        Didn't wanna wake up
        And find that I was falling so fast
        Didn't wanna need you
        Didn't wanna need anyone
        Now look what you've done

        Now I can't go on without you
        I'm naked, I can't fake it.
        And I'm not that strong without you
        Never thought I could love you the way I do
        Way I do...

        Your touch, your skin, can't believe the way you let me in
        Don't rush tonight, I need you like the ocean needs the tide.

        Didn't wanna want you
        Didn't wanna need you so bad
        Didn't wanna wake up
        And find that I was falling so fast
        Didn't wanna need you
        Didn't wanna need anyone
        Now look what you've done

        Now I can't go on without you
        I'm naked, I can't fake it.
        And I'm not that strong without you
        Never thought I could love you the way I do.

        I always thought I would stand on my own
        Climb a mountain top all alone
        Relying, depending on no one
        Now look what you've done

        Now I can't go on without you
        I'm naked, I can't fake it.
        Now I'm not that strong without you
        Never thought I could love you the way I do.

        Never thought I could love you
        Never thought I could need you
        Never thought I could want you, baby
        The way I do

        Never thought I could love you
        Never thought I could need you
        Never thought I could want you
        The way I do

        I love you
        I need you
        I want you
        the way I do

        I love you
        I need you
        I want you
        the way I do

        On 9/1/07, JapoT <janna_me@...> wrote:

        > hEy gUys, cAn aNyoNe giVe mE tHe sOng tiTle Lyrics aNd the artist oF
        > thEse sOngs? tHanks!
        >
        > 1. everytime i'm around you i let down my guard...
        >
        > 2. it's funny how he loves but hurts you, it's killing me to see you cry.
        > >im nOt sUre bUt i tHink i heard the dj say that the title is be the one...
        >
        > 3. i think to myself it's a beautiful night i know everything's gonna be
        > alright...
        >
        > 4. thinkin' about you every night and day, thinkin about all the words i
        > wanna say...
        > guess im scared and confused don't wana rush so i hide...
        >
        > 5. i cant go on without you...cant fake it. im not that strong without you
        > never thought i could love you the way i do..
        >
        > thanks a lot!
        >

        > .

      • ameen mh
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          hi.......
          plz.. send me linkin parks in the end lyrics
          thanks
        • Underdog
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
            Linkin Park
            In The End

            It starts with one thing
            I don't know why
            It doesn't even matter how hard you try
            keep that in mind
            I designed this rhyme
            To explain in due time
            All I know
            Time is a valuable thing
            Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
            Watch it count down to the end of the day
            The clock ticks life away
            It's so unreal
            Didn't look out below
            Watch the time go right out the window
            Trying to hold on, but didn't even know
            Wasted it all just to watch you go
            I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
            What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

            I tried so hard
            And got so far
            But in the end
            It doesn't even matter
            I had to fall
            To lose it all
            But in the end
            It doesn't even matter

            One thing, I don't know why
            It doesn't even matter how hard you try
            keep that in mind
            I designed this rhyme, to remind myself how
            I tried so hard
            In spite of the way you were mocking me
            Acting like I was part of your property
            Remembering all the times you fought with me
            I'm surprised it got so (far)
            Things aren't the way they were before
            You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
            Not that you knew me back then
            But it all comes back to me (in the end)
            You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
            What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I

            Chorus

            I've put my trust in you
            Pushed as far as I can go
            And for all this
            There's only one thing you should know (2x)

            Chorus