I Believe in you...

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2007
      Hi Silk here: It goes something like this:
      I believe in you.. And when my faith in my fellow man
      all but falls apart I believe in you.. You got that
      cool calm walk of a seeker of wisdom & faith....Oh I
      believe in you...

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    • Underdog
      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2007
        Frank Sinatra
        I Believe In You

        You have the cool clear eyes
        Of a seeker of wisdom and truth
        Yet there's that upturned chin
        And the grin of impetuous youth

        I believe in you
        I believe in you

        I hear the sound of good solid judgment
        Whenever you talk
        Yet there's that bold, brave, spring of the tiger
        That quickens your walk

        I believe in you
        I believe in you

        And when my faith in my fellow man
        Oh, but falls apart
        I've but to feel your hand grasping mine
        And I take heart
        I take heart

        To see the cool clear eyes
        Of a seeker of wisdom and truth
        Yet there's that slam, bang, tang
        Reminiscent of gin and vermouth

        Now I believe in you
        I believe in you

        <musical interlude>

        I believe in you
        I believe in you
        I believe, I believe in you

        On 5/11/07, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:

        > Hi Silk here: It goes something like this:
        > I believe in you.. And when my faith in my fellow man
        > all but falls apart I believe in you.. You got that
        > cool calm walk of a seeker of wisdom & faith....Oh I
        > believe in you...

      • angel_rowene
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007