Re: [Lyrics HQ] i need lyrics

  • debsandlou2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      I Got You Babe Lyrics

      HER: They say we're young and we don't know We won't find out until we grow
      HIM: Well I don't know if all that's true 'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
      .
      HIM: Babe
      BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe
      .
      HER: They say our love won't pay the rent Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
      HIM: I guess that's so, we don't have a pot But at least I'm sure of all the things we got
      .
      HIM: Babe
      BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe
      .
      HIM: I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
      HER: And when I'm sad, you're a clown And if I get scared, you're always around
      HER: So let them say your hair's too long 'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
      HIM: Then put your little hand in mine There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
      .
      HIM: Babe
      BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe
      .
      HIM: I got you to hold my hand
      HER: I got you to understand
      HIM: I got you to walk with me
      HER: I got you to talk with me
      HIM: I got you to kiss goodnight
      HER: I got you to hold me tight
      HIM: I got you, I won't let go
      HER: I got you to love me so
      .
      BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got you babe I got
      . u babe

      X-Treme Shorty, Shorty Lyrics

      what should i say and ,what should i do
      dimelo pronto que muero sin tu luz
      dime que ya ,hoy regresas a mi
      si te entregas a mi , yo me entrego a ti

      yo se porque de noche no duermo mas
      y se porque mi vida no es vida
      ,porque no te tengo y porque no te encuentro amor
      por eso te dedico esta cancion

      (chorus)
      shorty,shorty (baby gurl u look so fine
      shorty,shorty(baby gurl u blowin my mind
      shorty,shorty(no vez que me muero por ti
      shorty,shorty(y sin ti no podria existir

      steve esta lookin for you!!!

      steve styles, danny d ,, xtreme

      where do i go ,where do i find u
      dimelo pronto que al no verter me hace dano
      dime que ya nesecitas de mi
      que si no eres feliz ya no poedes vivir

      yo se porque de noche no duermo mas
      y se porque mi vida no es vida
      ,porque no te tengo porque no te encuentro amor
      [ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]

      por eso te dedico esta cancion

      (chorus)
      shorty,shorty (baby gurl u look so fine
      shorty,shorty(baby gurl u blowin my mind
      shorty,shorty(sabes que me muero por ti

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
        Justin Timberlake
        SexyBack

        [Verse 1]
        I'm bringin' sexy back
        Them other boys they don't know how to act
        I think it's special... what's behind your back
        So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack

        Take em' to the bridge

        [Bridge]
        Dirty Babe
        You see these shackles
        Baby, I'm your slave
        I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
        It's just that no one makes me feel this way

        Take em' to the chorus

        [Chorus]
        Come here girl
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        Come to the back
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        VIP
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        Drinks on me
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        Let me see what you're working with
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        Look at those hips
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        You make me smile
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        Go ahead child
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        And get your sexy on
        Go ahead, be gone with it

        Get your sexy on
        Go ahead, be gone with it
        [Repeat 6 times]

        Get your sexy on

        [Verse 2]
        I'm bringin' sexy back
        Them other fuckers don't know how to act
        Girl let me make up for all the things you lack
        Because you're burning up I got to get it fast

        Take em' to the bridge

        [Bridge]

        [Chorus]

        [Verse 3]
        I'm bringing sexy back
        Them other fuckers, wait till I attack
        If that's your girl you better watch your back
        Cause she'll burn it up for me and that's a fact

        Take em' to the chorus

        [Chorus]

        Coldplay
        Speed Of Sound
        (Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin)

        How long before I get in
        Before it starts, before I begin
        How long before you decide or
        Before I know what it feels like
        Where to, where do I go?
        If you never try then you'll never know
        How long do I have to climb
        Up on the side of this mountain of mine

        Look up, I look up at night
        Planets are moving at the speed of light
        Climb up, up in the trees
        Every chance that you get is a chance you seize
        How long am I gonna stand
        With my head stuck under the sand
        I start before I can stop or
        Before I see things the right way up

        All that noise and all that sound
        All those places I got found
        And birds go flying at the speed of sound
        To show you how it all began
        Birds came flying from the underground
        If you could see it then you'd understand

        Ideas that you'll never find
        All the inventors could never design
        The buildings that you put up
        Japan and China all lit up
        A sign that I couldn't read
        or a light, that I couldn't see
        Some things you have to believe
        When others are puzzles, puzzling me

        All that noise and all that sound
        All those places I got found
        And birds go flying at the speed of sound
        To show you how it all began
        Birds came flying from the underground
        If you could see it then you'd understand
        Oh, when you see it then you'll understand

        All those signs I knew what they meant
        Somethings you can't invent
        Some get made, and some get sent
        And birds gone flying at the speed of sound