Re: [Lyrics HQ] lyfe jennings

  • roger grouette
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Here ya go Lyfe S.E.X. Lyrics
      Eh yo you
      Now see most cats, would take advantage of you right now
      But I aint gone do that yo
      Imma give you the game, right
      Imma give it to you because
      I would want somebody to give my little girl the game
      When she done found her S.E.X

      Life's a trip
      Heard you just turned 17 and finally got some hips
      Hustlers on the block go crazy when you lick ya lips
      But they just want relation

      Girl it's just your
      S.E.X.
      momma's secret
      And Daddy gone go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
      S.E.X.
      Take a deep breath
      And think before you let it go (let it go)

      [Chorus]
      Girl it's just your
      S.E.X.
      momma's secret
      And Daddy gone go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
      S.E.X.
      Take a deep breath
      And think before you let it go (let it go)

      Eh yo Lyfe, she may take it better coming from a woman (Give it to her)
      See he'll tell you all kind of things to get in your pants, yeah
      Baby it's a fact, that once it's gone you'll never get it back (never get it back)
      Hold on, to your innocence
      Use your common sense
      You're worth waiting for (You're worth waiting for)
      Be strong
      Honey don't give in
      Blessing come with patience
      Until we meet again, I'm praying, for you

      [Chorus]
      Girl it's just your
      S.E.X.
      momma's secret
      And Daddy gone go crazy when he finds out that his baby's found her
      S.E.X.
      Take a deep breath
      And think before you let it go (let it go)
      [Repeat 2x]

      liltakwana08 <liltakwana08@...> wrote:
      what are the lyrics to lyfe's song S.E.X.?

      signature Roger