Re: Please Help

  • alluring_anastasia
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
      thanks for making an effort and trying to help, but that's not it.
    • mysteryman27ca2002
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
        --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, alluring_anastasia <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > looking for song title and artist of the following lyrics:
        >
        > "baby, baby
        > i'm never going to leave you
        > i said baby"
        >
        > thanks in advance.

        Did you actually listen to the song by led Zeppelin? sometimes lyrics
        are not saying what we think they are actualy saying...a mistake i have
        made many times in the past....the song "babe, i'm gonna leave you by
        Led Zeppelin is well worth the listen even if it is not the song you
        were looking for..lol.....good luck on finding out the name of the tune
        and the artist...i would be interested to hear when you do find that
        out as the words are so very close to the song i told you to check
        out...thanks..
      • alluring_anastasia
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2007
          > Did you actually listen to the song by led Zeppelin?

          yes, i did listen to the lyrics when i heard the version from the
          radio. i also found the song - you were refering - online to see if it
          was the same song i heard and it doesn't sound like the one i heard.
          thanks for trying anyway.