Re: need help.. Lee Ritenour / Phil Perry Malibu lyric

  • michael de dios
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007

      --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "Fikri S. Wanda" <djalimoen@...>
      wrote:

      > please help
      >
      > i need the lyric from Lee Ritenour Album which sing by Phil Perry
      >
      > so much thanks

    • Fikri S. Wanda
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
        michael de dios wrote:

        > >>aszhly wrote<<
        >
        > >>wat title so i can search with...
        > >>juz the lyrics....
        >
        > --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com <mailto:lyricshq%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Fikri S. Wanda" <djalimoen@...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > please help
        > >
        > > i need the lyric from Lee Ritenour Album which sing by Phil Perry
        > >
        > > so much thanks

        that lyric that i heard was :

        "Forever you... wil be
        inside the word i see..
        to make sense of you

        etc etc"

        that's on Lee Ritenour's album

        thanks
      • Fikri S. Wanda
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2007
          michael de dios wrote:

          > >>aszhly wrote<<
          >
          > >>wat title so i can search with...
          > >>juz the lyrics....
          >
          > --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com <mailto:lyricshq%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Fikri S. Wanda" <djalimoen@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > please help
          > >
          > > i need the lyric from Lee Ritenour Album which sing by Phil Perry
          > >
          > > so much thanks

          the title is MALIBU from Lee Ritenour's album COLOR RIT (1989)

          Thank you
        • Silk
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2007
            Hi Silk: Well speaking stricly for me up to now I have
            used "Limewire" to find and download music & get
            lyrics by listening to the songs.. Can someone suggest
            something else besides Limewire? I would like to try
            another source.. i tried bearshare but thats not too
            cool.. Lime wire allows fro free downloads so any one
            suggest a program ( preferably) free like
            limewire...thanx...chao/Silk

            --- "Fikri S. Wanda" <djalimoen@...> wrote:

            > > --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:lyricshq%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "Fikri S. Wanda" <djalimoen@...>
            > > wrote:
            > > >

            > > > please help
            > > >
            > > > i need the lyric from Lee Ritenour Album which
            > sing by Phil Perry
            > > >
            > > > so much thanks
            > > >

            > the title is MALIBU from Lee Ritenour's album COLOR
            > RIT (1989)
            >
            > Thank you

            Finding fabulous fares is fun.