Re: [Lyrics HQ] PLEASE HELP!!!

  • Underdog
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Ne-Yo
      Sexy Love

      My sexy love
      So sexy
      Mmm…
      Hm…

      She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
      Just one touch and I erupt
      Like a volcano and cover her with my love
      Baby girl you make me say
      OoOOo

      And I just can’t think (of anything else I’d rather
      do)
      Then to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
      Oh, when we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
      Baby girl you make me say… OooOOo

      Sexy love
      Girl the things you do (oh baby, baby)
      Keep me sprung
      Keep me running back to you (oh baby, I)
      OoOo I love
      Making love to you
      Baby girl you know your my
      Sexy love

      I’m so addicted to how she’s the sweetest drug
      Just enough… Still too much
      Say that I’m slippin’ up sprung on love be above
      I can’t help she makes me say
      OoOOo

      And I just can’t think (of anything else I’d rather
      do)
      Then to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
      Oh, when we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
      Baby girl you make me say… OooOOo
      My sexy love

      Baby what we doing makes the sun come up
      Keep on lovin’ til it goes back down
      And I don’t know what I’d do if I would loose your
      touch
      That’s why I’m always keeping you around
      My sexy love

      She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
      …just one touch…

      Snoop Dogg
      Ain't Nutt'n But G Thang

      One two three and to the four
      snoop doggy dogg and Dr.Dre is at the door
      ready to make an entrance so back on up
      (dre)cause you know we bout to rip shit up.
      (snoop) Give me the microphone first so i can bust
      like a bubble
      compton and long beach togetha
      now you know you in trouble
      aint nuthin but a G than baby,
      two loced out niggaz goin crazy,
      death row is the label that pays me
      unfadeable so please don't try to fade this
      (dre) hell yeah
      but a back to the lecture at hand
      perfection is perfected so I'ma let em understand
      from young G's perspective
      and before me dig on a bitch
      I have to find a contreceptive
      you neva know she could be earn'n her man and learn'n
      her man
      and at the same time burn'n her man
      now you know i aint with that shit liutenant
      aint no pussy good enough to get burnt while i'm up in
      it
      (Yeah)
      and thats realer than real deal holyfield
      and now you hookaz and hoes know how i feel
      well if it's good enough to give her off a proper
      chunk
      i take a small piece of some of that funky stuff.

      It's like this and like that and like this and uh
      It's like that and like this and like that and uh
      It's like this and like that and like this and uh

      Dre creep to the mic like a phantom

      Well im peep'n and i'm creep'n and i'm creep-in
      but i damn near got caught cause my beeper kept beep'n

      now it's time for me to make my impression felt
      so sit back relax and strap on your seat belt
      you never been on a ride like this befo
      with a producer who can rap and control the mistro
      at the same time with the dope rhyme that i kick,
      you know and i know i flow some old funky shit
      to add to my collection the selection symbolizes
      dope take a toke but don't choke if you do
      you have no clue about what me and my homie snoop dogg
      came to do

      It's like this and like that and like this and uh
      It's like that and like this and like that and uh
      it's like this then who gives a fuck about those
      so just chill to the next episode

      Fallin back on that ass with a hellafied gangsta lean
      gettin funky on the mic like an old batch of collard
      greens
      its the capital S oh yes i'm fresh N double O P
      D-O double G why D-O double G ya see
      showin much flex when it's time to wreck a mic
      pimp'n hoes and clock'n a grip like my name was
      Dolomite
      yeah and it don't quit
      i think they in the mood for some mutha fuckin G shit
      (dre)hell yeah (snoop)so Dre (dre)what up dogg
      (snoop)gotta give them what want (dre)whats that G
      (snoop)gotta break em off somethin (dre)hell yeah
      (snoop)and it's gotta be bumpin
      city of compton

      This is where it take place so un-ass attention
      mobbin like a mutha fucka but i aint lynchin
      droppin the funky shit thats makin the sucka niggaz
      mumble
      when i'm on the mic it's like a cookie they all
      crumble
      try to get close and your ass will get smacked
      my mutha fuckin homie doggy dogg has got my back
      never let me slip cause if i slip then i'm slipp'n
      but if i got my nina then you know i'm straight
      trippin
      and i'ma continue to put the rap down put the mack
      down
      and if you bitches talk shit i have to put the smack
      down
      yeah and ya don't stop
      i told you i'm just like a clock when i tick and i
      tock
      but i'm never off always on till the break of dawn
      C-O-M-P-T-O-N and the city they call Long beach
      puttin that shit togetha
      like my nigga D.O.C. no one can do it betta.

      Like this that and this and uh
      It's like that and like this and like that and uh
      it's like this so who gives a fuck about those
      so just chill till the NEXT EPISODE

      50 Cent
      Best Friend

      [Intro]
      Yeah! It's my tape man, listen to my tape...
      *I waited, i waited, time went by. All I can do is
      cry, silly(eco)!*
      WOO!!!
      *silly*
      [Chorus]
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round me all the time)
      Can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round all the time)
      Can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!) please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend

      [Verse 1]
      First we get the talkin, then we get the touchin
      If we get pass the phone games we'll be fuckin
      I kiss like the french then put my my tongue in your
      ear
      Do it like the dogs do it girl and pull on your hair
      For me a different scenery just mean a different
      position
      In the tub or on the sink I improvise now listen
      In the chopper or on the jet join the mile high club
      I'm no fool I know money can't buy me love
      But I'm a different type of nigga that make sure that
      you know
      Instead of a rose, there's a hundred dozen of those
      See I see somethin special when I look in your eyes
      With your legs way back I see this pussy is mine
      If you ain't sure when I'm talkin I don't tell you no
      lies
      But there's things that you say that have me wonderin
      why
      When I don't say what I'm thinkin it don't mean that
      I'm shy
      Got on that shit you picked out for me that's why I'm
      so fly

      [Chorus]
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round me all the time)
      can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!)please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round all the time)
      can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!)please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend

      [Verse 2]
      While you in your bubble bath I'll come wash on your
      back
      while you puttin on your lotion I can help you with
      that
      I sit and think of things to say that may make you
      smile
      Or give you gifts from my heart to reflect my style
      Or slang I use when we build may change how you talk
      And if I'm focused while I'm strokin I could change
      how you walk
      There's a swagger that you come with when you come
      from New York
      I'm a hustler I just hustle in the things that I
      bought
      Separate me from the rest, I feel like I'm the best
      If there's a price to pay for feelin you I pay that
      twice
      I'm as ghetto as it gets girl you know that's right
      I ain't got nothin to hide baby I tell you my secrets
      'Fore you end up bein 'round long enough to peep shit
      I get closer to you, I mean closer than close
      I get into you, after I take off my clothes
      Girl I been into you, mentally long before

      [Chorus]
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round me all the time)
      can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!)please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the
      time (I want you 'round all the time)
      can i be your best friend, if you promise you'll be
      mine (Girl promise you'll be mine)
      please say he's just a friend (Uh huh) now girl let's
      not pretend (Come on)
      Either he is or he ain't your man (Ha Ha!)please say
      he's just a friend
      If I was your best friend

      Pussycat Dolls
      Buttons

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      Typical
      Hardly the type I fall for
      I'm liking the physical
      Don't leave me asking for more
      I'm a sexy mama (Mama)
      Who knows just how to get what I want and (Want and)
      What I want to do is spring this on you (On you)
      Back up all of the things that I told you (Told you)

      You been saying all the right things all night long
      But I can't seem to get you over here to help take
      this off
      Baby, can't you see?
      How these clothes are fitting on me
      And the heat coming from this beat
      I'm about to blow
      I don't think you know

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      You say you're a big boy
      But I can't agree
      'Cause the love you said you had
      Ain't been put on me
      I wonder
      If I'm just too much for you
      Wonder
      If my kiss don't make you just
      Wonder
      What I got next for you
      What you want to do? (Do)

      Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours
      I can see, just like most guys that your game don't
      please
      Baby, can't you see?
      How these clothes are fitting on me
      And the heat coming from this beat
      I'm about to blow
      I don't think you know

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
      But you keep fronting (Uh)
      Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
      But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

      Come on baby, loosen up my buttons babe
      Loosen up my buttons babe
      Baby, won't you loosen up my buttons babe?
      Loosen up my buttons babe

      I'm a make you loosen up my buttons babe
      Loosen up my buttons babe
      Why don't you loosen up my buttons babe
      Loosen up my buttons babe

      http://mail.yahoo.com