sorry one more

  • caliroll6
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      pretty ricky's= my body or something like that
    • Whisky Howl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2006
        --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "caliroll6" <caliroll6@...> wrote:

        > pretty ricky's= my body or something like that

        Ae

        PRETTY RICKY
        Your Body

        Yes sir
        Yes sir
        Yes sir
        Yes sir

        [Chorus]
        I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir)
        Rollin' down 95 (yes sir)
        And you can see in my eyes (yes sir)
        That I'm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir)
        And we ain't gotta make love (yes sir)
        And we can just cuddle up (yes sir)
        But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir)
        Then dammit, I'll beat it up (yes sir)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)

        [Baby Blue]
        I don't know why, but the ladies call ol' baby blue the sticker
        They take me and rape me and make me they victim
        I lick em and freak 'em if they married I see ya
        If they look like wifey material, then I keep 'em
        Stuntin' through the city tryin' to find a lady who
        Beautiful, but she gotta have booty too
        Baby blue gonna let you do what you wanna do
        You can feel on it if you really want to
        Get a taste of the salami
        knock knock knock knock you down like a tsunami
        bust in you like atomi-ee
        I'mma ahead of my class gettin' head in the jag
        look in the duffle bag see benjamin heads on the cash

        [Chorus]
        I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir)
        Rollin' down 95 (yes sir)
        And you can see in my eyes (yes sir)
        That I'm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir)
        And we ain't gotta make love (yes sir)
        And we can just cuddle up (yes sir)
        But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir)
        Then dammit, I'll beat it up (yes sir)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)

        [Spectacular]
        Top down blue star tag
        Ol' master bear skin rugs in the jag
        Spectac with the bad chick in the back
        tryin ta beat it up like an Everlast punching bag
        hotter than a bisquick biscuit out the oven
        your baby mama go on missions to get this lovin
        we kissin and huggin she never pick her phone up
        You be lookin for her while we doin the grown up
        she complain when she catch back spasms,
        but she love when she get the back to back orgasms
        yes sir, the game is automatic, give it to 'em one time
        They come back like addicts.

        [Chorus]
        I got new shoes on the ride (yes sir)
        Rollin' down 95 (yes sir)
        And you can see in my eyes (yes sir)
        That I'm lookin for a cutiepie (yes sir)
        And we ain't gotta make love (yes sir)
        And we can just cuddle up (yes sir)
        But if she want me to beat it up (yes sir)
        Then dammit, I'll beat it up (yes sir)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)
        My body, your body (it's burnin' up)

        [Slick 'Em]
        Well let me step up in this thang
        Right lookin smellin good
        lookin good Spec and Baby Blue and Pleasure Fool
        That's all we got!
        let me drop my top pull up in the parking lot
        grab a grape soda bag of chips
        that's all I got
        park outside minglin wit' my homeboys
        faked out fake hugs leave me alone boy
        plus the candy lookin good enough to eat
        you can tell by the way the girls actin cross the street
        but on the other hand
        Alfalfa Just hit me on my metro
        say a party in the park hard baby let's go
        the balla tick no questions asked, so I jumped out the white jag
        smooth like Shaq come her girl!