Looking for Lyrics & Artist Can you help me?

  • neelearnamyl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:06 PM
      This is the first time I have joined a group or tried leave a message.

      I don't know the name of the song or the artist. I remember these
      lines from the song many years ago.

      I'd walk a mile for a smile from my mama and daddy.
      I want them to know I love them so.

      I am 65 years old and my parents have been gone for several years and
      these words just keep running through my head.

      Thank you
      Neelearnamyl
    • shadesy694u
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 5:01 AM
        Here you go. I hope this is it!
        Enjoy.
        Shades
        MOM & DAD'S WALTZ (Lefty Frizzell)
        (c) 1951 Peer International Corporation BMI

        I'd walk for miles, cry and smile for my Mama and Daddy
        I want them, I want them to know how I feel
        My love is real for my Mama and Daddy
        I want them to know I love them so

        And in my heart, joy tears start `cause I'm happy
        and I pray every day for Ma and Pappy
        and each night I'd walk for miles, cry and smile
        for my Mama and Daddy
        I want them to know I love them so