Re: seeking lyrics..

  • lily_205in
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      hey,

      Because Of You
      (Kelly Clarkson)

      I will not make the same mistakes that you did
      I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
      I will not break the way you did
      You fell so hard
      I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far

      Because of you
      I never stray too far from the sidewalk
      Because of you
      I learned to play on the safe side
      So I don't get hurt
      Because of you
      I find it hard to trust
      Not only me, but everyone around me
      Because of you
      I am afraid

      I lose my way
      And it's not too long before you point it out
      I cannot cry
      Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
      I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh
      Every day of my life
      My heart can't possibly break
      When it wasn't even whole to start with

      Because of you
      I never stray too far from the sidewalk
      Because of you
      I learned to play on the safe side
      So I don't get hurt
      Because of you
      I find it hard to trust
      Not only me, but everyone around me
      Because of you
      I am afraid

      I watched you die
      I heard you cry
      Every night in your sleep
      I was so young
      You should have known better than to lean on me
      You never thought of anyone else
      You just saw your pain
      And now I cry
      In the middle of the night
      For the same damn thing

      Because of you
      I never stray too far from the sidewalk
      Because of you
      I learned to play on the safe side
      So I don't get hurt
      Because of you
      I tried my hardest just to forget everything
      Because of you
      I don't know how to let anyone else in
      Because of you
      I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
      Because of you
      I am afraid

      Because of you
      Because of you

      Don't Speak
      (No Doubt)

      You and me
      We used to be together
      Every day together always

      I really feel
      I'm losing my best friend
      I can't believe
      This could be the end

      It looks as though you're letting go
      And if it's real,
      Well I don't want to know

      Don't speak
      I know just what you're saying
      So please just stop explaining
      Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
      Don't speak
      I know just what you're thinking
      I don't need your reasons
      Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

      Our memories
      They can be inviting
      But some are altogether
      Mighty frightening

      As we die, both you and i
      With my head in my hands
      I sit and cry

      Chorus

      It's all ending
      I gotta stop pretending who we are...
      You and me
      I can see us dying ... are we?

      Chorus

      as for yellow card lyrics.. copy and paste this link in your browser
      for ONLY ONE n then select the other songs u want by going back to
      the artist... http://www.letssingit.com/yellowcard-only-one-
      81ds6bb.html

      Bye,
      Lily.

      --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "one-nieyz" <harniey_harfeez@y...>
      wrote:

      > hey..is there anyone who can get me lyrics from the song:
      > because of u - kelly clarkson
      > dont speak - no doubt
      >
      > and lyrics from my favourite boyband,yellowcard:
      > only one
      > way away
      > one year six month
      > gift and curses
      > firewater
      > ocean avenue
      >
      > i'm seeking these boyband lyrics since last year. i'm grateful if
      you all can
      > give me the lyrics..
      >
      > thank youuuuuuuu!!!
      > - one-niey -

    • snerkli
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "one-nieyz" <harniey_harfeez@y...> wrote:
        > and lyrics from my favourite boyband,yellowcard:
        > only one
        > way away
        > one year six month
        > gift and curses
        > firewater
        > ocean avenue
        > thank youuuuuuuu!!!
        > - one-niey -

        Yellowcard lyrics +1

        Ae

        "Firewater"

        You sat me down beside myself
        To show me all the reasons I was wrong for you
        Was this for real? It's hard to tell
        'Cause it was such a beautiful mess we had got into

        I'm gonna overcome this, paper hearts can't win this time
        And all along I should have known this wasn't your dream, it was mine
        I know you wanted me to give up this life to be
        Everything I was back when you had the hands my heart was in

        I was never good at goodbye...

        Can I swallow this bottle whole?
        So this brain in my head can forget your face

        When we were starting out, you believed in me without a doubt
        You were the finest thing to happen to a boy like me
        It's so much harder now, I wanna try and tell you how
        There is so much love in me, even though it's hard to see

        And I was never good at goodbye...

        Can I swallow this bottle whole?
        So this brain in my head can forget your face
        Can I swallow this bottle whole?
        'Cause I'd rather be dead than make more mistakes

        Today I couldn't stay awake
        Feels like I'm drowning in this firewater lake
        I won't be sleeping much tonight
        It's not the same without you lying by my side
        (Right beside me)

        Can I swallow this bottle whole?
        So this brain in my head can forget your face
        Can I swallow this bottle whole?
        'Cause I'd rather be dead than make more mistakes

        I know you wanted me to give up my life to be
        (Can I swallow this bottle whole?)
        Everything I am when you're the only thing that I can see
        (Can I swallow this bottle whole?)
        I'm sorry but you're not the, not the only one for me
        (So this brain in my head can forget your face)

        You left me here beside myself
        Left me with all the reasons why I was wrong for you

        "Gifts And Curses"

        Mary belongs to the words of a song.
        I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.
        But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.
        Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

        (She is the one), but I have a purpose,
        (she is the one), and I have to fight this,
        (she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

        I see your face with every punch I take,
        and every bone I break, it's all for you.
        And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
        still I will always fight on for you.

        Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,
        the city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.
        Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
        What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

        (She is the one), all that I wanted,
        (she is the one), and I will be haunted,
        (she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

        I see your face with every punch I take,
        and every bone I break, it's all for you.
        And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
        Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...

        I see your face with every punch I take,
        and every bone I break, its all for you
        and my worst pains are words I cannot say
        still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you. Fight on for
        you...

        "One Year, Six Months"

        Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
        So I will not forget. I will not forget
        How this felt one year six months ago
        I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget

        I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
        Follow me there
        A beautiful somewhere
        A place that I can share with you

        I can tell that you don't know me anymore
        It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget
        And being on this road is anything but sure
        Maybe we'll forget, I hope we don't forget

        I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
        Follow me there
        A beautiful somewhere
        A place that I can share with you

        So many nights, legs tangled tight
        Wrap me up in a dream with you
        Close up these eyes, try not to cry
        All that I've got to pull me through is memories of you
        Memories of you
        Memories of you
        Memories of you

        I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
        Follow me there
        A beautiful somewhere
        A place that we can share
        Falling into memories of you and things we used to do

        "Only One"

        Broken this fragile thing now
        And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
        And I've thrown my words all around
        But I can't, I can't give you a reason

        I feel so broken up (so broken up)
        And I give up (I give up)
        I just want to tell you so you know

        Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
        You are my only one
        I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
        You are my only, my only one

        Made my mistakes, let you down
        And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
        Ran my whole life in the ground
        And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

        And something's breaking up (breaking up)
        I feel like giving up (like giving up)
        I won't walk out until you know

        Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
        You are my only one
        I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you do
        You are my only, my only one

        Here I go so dishonestly
        Leave a note for you my only one
        And I know you can see right through me
        So let me go and you will find someone

        Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
        You are my only one
        I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
        You are my only, my only one
        My only one
        My only one
        My only one
        You are my only, my only one

        "Ocean Avenue"

        There's a place off Ocean Avenue
        Where I used to sit and talk with you
        We were both 16 and it felt so right
        Sleeping all day, staying up all night
        Staying up all night

        There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street
        We would walk on the beach in our bare feet
        We were both 18 and it felt so right
        Sleeping all day, staying up all night
        Staying up all night

        If I could find you now things would get better
        We could leave this town and run forever
        Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

        There's a piece of you that's here with me
        It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
        When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
        I can make believe that you're here tonight
        That you're here tonight

        If I could find you now things would get better
        We could leave this town and run forever
        I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
        Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

        I remember the look in your eyes
        When I told you that this was goodbye
        You were begging me not tonight
        Not here, not now
        We're looking up at the same night sky
        And keep pretending the sun will not rise
        Be together for one more night
        Somewhere, somehow

        If I could find you now things would get better
        We could leave this town and run forever
        I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
        Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

        "Way Away"

        I think I'm breaking out
        I'm gonna leave you now
        There's nothing for me here, it's all the same
        And even though I know
        That everything might go
        Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid

        Way away away from here I'll be
        Way away away so you can see
        How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not
        believe)
        Feels to be alone and not believe anything

        You can't stop me now
        You can't hold me down
        You can't keep me here, I'm on my way
        I've made it this far now
        And I'm not burning out
        No matter what you say, I'm not afraid

        Way away away from here I'll be
        Way away away so you can see
        How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not
        believe)
        Feels to be alone and not believe anything

        Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
        Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
        Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
        This is how it feels to not believe

        Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
        Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
        Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
        This is how it feels to not believe

        Way away away from here I'll be
        Way away away so you can see
        How it feels to be alone and not believe (feels to be alone and not
        believe)
        Feels to be alone and not believe anything

        "Underdog"

        One more trip down
        To the lost and found
        To find your heart that the
        Quarterback punk dropped on the ground
        One more trip down
        To the lost and found
        To find your heart

        Left out
        The one they picked last for the big ball game
        Beat up after class
        No doubt
        You'll show them one day
        You are not the same