Does anyone know the name of this song?

  • manyi612
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Been trying to find this song for the longest time. Hope someone can
      help. I only have very partial lyrics. It is performed by a male
      vocalist. The lyrics are: "when I don't even exist. everything I
      thought I was has disappeared in your kiss. memories are all that now
      remain. how can you free me when you can't even see me. I've become the
      invisible man. the star that provided the light has long since burned
      down." Thanks.

      Marie