Great song; no lyrics ?

  • sosaxy77
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Does anyone know "Gotta get up from here" by Ellie Lawson? I've been
      looking all over on-line, etc. but can't find the lyrics. Probably
      some copyright or something. But if anyone can help it'd be greatly
      appreciated.
    • shadesy694u
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Go here:
        http://www.myspace.com/ellielawson

        Then click on the link to her site and the song will start to play.
        Start writing down the lyrics! :)

        I know it's a bit of a pain, but that's one way I get lyrics. Also
        you can post a message on her messageboard to ask for the lyrics OR
        send her a message on MySpace.

        Good luck!
        Shades