Re: [Lyrics HQ]

  • lily_205in
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hey,

      Here u go...............................

      1)Lovers & Friends

      [Intro - Lil' Jon]
      Usher...
      Lil' Jon...
      Ludacris...

      [Usher {with Lil' Jon}]
      Yeah, man
      Once again, it's on {It's on}
      You know we had to do it again, right? (we had to do it again boy)

      [Lil' Jon]
      We had to do it again, boy
      Want you to sing to these ladies, man

      [Usher (with vocalizing)]
      (Ohh-oh-oh-ohh)
      A'ight, so I'm up first? A'ight, lemme have it...
      (Ohh-oh-oh-ohh)
      Let's do it...

      [1st Verse - Usher]
      Baby, how ya doin'?
      Hope that 'cha fine, wanna know what you got in mind,
      And I'm,
      Got me fiendin' like Jodeci, girl, I can't leave you alone,
      Take a shot of this here Petrone' and it's gon' be on,
      V.I.P. done got way too crowded,
      I'm about to end up callin' it a night,she said
      You should holla at 'cha girl, tell her you're shakin the scene,
      Pull off, beep-beep, shotgun in the GT with me
      She said, "Ohhh-ohhh, I'm ready to ride,I was like yeah,"
      "'Cause once you get inside, you can't change your mind,"
      "Don't mean to sound impatient, but you gotta promise, baby, ohh..."

      [Chorus - Usher]
      Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Ohh, I gotta know, baby, aw yeah)
      Tell me again (Make sho' you right, ohh, before oh before we leave),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Ohh, oh it's a good look, baby)...

      [2nd Verse - Ludacris]
      Sometime wanna be your lover,
      Sometime wanna be your friend,
      Sometime wanna hug ya,
      Hold hands, slow-dance while the record spins,
      Opened up your heart 'cause you said I made you feel so comfortable,
      Used to play back then, now you all grown-up like Rudy Huxtable,
      I could be your bud, you could beat me up,
      Play-fight in the dark, then we both make up,
      I'd do anything just to feel your butt,
      Why you got me so messed up?
      I don't know, but you gotta stop trippin',
      Be a good girl now, turn around, and get these whippings,
      You know you like it like that,
      You don't have to fight back,
      Here's a pillow - bite...that,
      And I'll be settin' seperate plays,
      So on all these separate days,
      Your legs can go they separate...ways...

      [Chorus - Usher]
      Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Ohh, it's a good look, baby aw yeah)
      Tell me again (Tell me over-and-over-and-over again),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Make sho' you right, before you
      choose)...

      [3rd Verse - Lil' Jon]
      I's been knowin you fo' a long time (shawty),
      But fuckin' never crossed my mind (shawty),
      But tonight, I seen sumthin' in ya (shawty),
      That made me wanna get wit 'cha (shawty),
      But you ain't been nuttin' but a friend to me (shawty),
      And a nigga never ever dreamed to be (shawty),
      Up in here, kissin', huggin', squeezin', touchin' (shawty),
      Up in the bathtub, rub-a-dubbin' (shawty),
      Are you sure you wanna go this route? (shawty),
      Let a nigga know before I pull it out (shawty),
      I would never ever cross the line (shawty),
      Shawty, let me hear you tell me one mo time.....one mo time

      [Chorus - Usher]
      Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Ohh, it's a good look, baby)
      Tell me again (Make sho' you right, ohh, before we leave),
      That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Tell me over-and-over-and-over
      again)...

      [Outro - Usher]
      Oh-oh-hoo
      Oh-oh-hoo
      Oh-oh-hoo-ohhhh-yeaaah...

      [Ludacris {with Lil' Jon}]
      Please tell your Lovers and Friends,
      That Usher, Jon, and Luda had to do it again {Hey!! (Hey!!)}
      Please tell your Lovers and Friends,
      That Usher, Jon, and Luda had to do it again, that's right {Hey!!
      (Hey!!)}
      Please tell your Lovers and Friends,
      That Usher, Jon, and Luda had to do it again {Hey!! (Hey!!)}.

      2)Me & My Brother

      (Chorus)
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      (Verse 1)
      I'm gonna stand there and protest, my nerves is bad
      And say I gave a weddin ring to a plastic bag
      Feel it bug the size of many Christmas trees
      This must be a jolly green tree for me
      Give me that, no sticks or seeds preferred
      I need herb, the shit that have your sight in a blur
      Make you swerve to the curve, cause your eyes is blurry
      Easy 12 on the right you bust a left in a hurry

      (Verse 2)
      We ridin and drankin rollin blunts and smokin
      The car fogged up cause there ain't windows to open
      The bass beatin the block down
      They know when we rollin around
      Leanin to the side cool and ridin through the A-town
      Holla at the kid fo' gotta score some high dro
      We bound hurt cats roll blunts like ball bats
      And drankin is a most do (drankin is a most do)
      If you drankin then I got you (If you drankin then I got you)
      I got some orange juice and grey goose so pour you a cup
      Till your head to the back and get fucked up
      Pass the weesha baby sittin now smoke too let me hit it
      Puff, puff, puff pass with your hoggin ass
      Roll another blunt with your selfish ass
      And give me ten dollars cause I'm low on gas
      We gotta hit the muthafuckin gas station
      Cuz I ain't with pushin this big ass muthafuckin car man

      (Chorus)
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      (Verse 3)
      We be smokin hella weed, my brother and me
      For whatcha see on TV by my brother and me
      We gon' rise like the sun my brother and me
      We be gettin hella drunk my brother and me
      And shawty I'm on the count my brother and me
      So shawty watch what you do around my brother and me
      And shawty you will be cool around my brother and me
      Cause shawty you don't want trouble wit my brother and me

      (Verse 4)
      Get the swishin in, put the weed in
      D-Roc get the gin, I'm gon' bring the hen
      We don't give a fuck, we get fucked up
      Nigga throw up from the floor
      'Bout the throw up gotta hold the wall
      Overload off the weed and alcohol
      So homie may concern he drank let it burn
      And if it ain't your turn, move your hand
      Matter fact did you put in on this man
      You sure got dem did all that reachin and shit
      See me and my brother, stay crunk as no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      (Chorus)
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      Who we is? Ying Yang Twins
      What's are names? D-Roc and Kaine
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      I got your back nigga, I got your back nigga
      If anybody fuck wit you, then they gotta fuck with me nigga

      (Verse 5)
      Nigga better hold that tone, lookin great bat less grown?
      Tryna get my grind on, nigga wanna get his shine on
      What you think lyin homes, we runnin out of time homes
      Crack bags and burg rags and triple gold with a backbone
      Lookin for them freak hoes, in the street clothes
      With a thick truck A-town A-town A-town where we from
      Tell them how we gon' come, don't rush it nigga
      We gone drop a bomb, bomb rush 'em nigga
      We gone drop a bomb, bomb rush 'em nigga

      (Chorus)
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka
      See me and my brother, stay crunk like no other
      Stay high as a muthafucka, stay drunk as a muthafucka

      Bye,
      Lily.

      --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Cobb <klc13chick2002@y...>
      wrote:
      > hey..can you guys give me the lyrics to "Lovers and Friends" by
      Usher/Ludacris/Lil Jon & the East Side Boys...and also "Me and My
      Brother" by the Ying Yang Twins..Thanks in advance!

    • Kelly Cobb
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 15, 2005
        hey...i was wondering if someone could get me the lyrics to 'Over and Over Again' by Nelly/Tim McGraw, 'Charlene' by Anthony Hamilton, and 'My Boo' by Usher/Alicia Keys....thanks in advance

      • Ron Ramsey
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 15, 2005
          Here you go....

          Artist : Nelly f/ Tim McGraw
          Title : Over and Over
          Album : Suit
          Genre : Hip Hop

          Cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          And I can't keep
          Picturing you with him
          And it hurts so bad
          Yeah, cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          I replay it
          Over and over again
          And I can't take it
          I can't shake it, no

          I can't wait to see you
          Wanna see if you still got that
          Look in your eye
          That one you had for me
          Before we said our goodbyes
          And it's a shame that we
          Gotta spend our time
          Being mad about the same things
          Over and over again
          About the same thing
          Over and over again

          Oh but I think she's leaving on
          And she's leaving here
          And I don't know what else to do
          (Can't go on not loving you)

          Cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          And I can't keep
          Picturing you with him
          And it hurts so bad
          Yeah, cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          I replay it
          Over and over again
          And I can't take it
          I can't shake it, no

          I remember the day you left
          I remember the last breath
          You took right in front of me
          When you said that you would leave
          I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you
          Or say anything
          But I see clearly now
          And this choice I made keeps
          Playing in my head
          Over and over again
          It play in my head
          Over and over again

          Oh but I think she's leaving on
          And she's leaving here
          And I don't know what else to do
          (Can't go on not loving you)

          Cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          And I can't keep
          Picturing you with him
          And it hurts so bad
          Yeah, cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          I replay it
          Over and over again
          And I can't take it
          I can't shake it, no

          Now that I realize
          That I'm going down
          From all this pain you
          Put me through
          Everytime I close my eyes
          I like it down
          Oh, I can't go on not loving you

          Cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          And I can't keep
          Picturing you with him
          And it hurts so bad
          Yeah, cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          I replay it
          Over and over again
          And I can't take it
          I can't shake it, no

          Cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          And I can't keep
          Picturing you with him
          And it hurts so bad
          Yeah, cause it's all in my head
          I think about it
          Over and over again
          I replay it
          Over and over again
          And I can't take it
          I can't shake it, no

          http://www.dapslyrics.com/display.php?sid=7535
          -------------

          Artist : Anthony Hamilton
          Title : Charlene
          Album : Comin From Where I'm From
          Genre : R&B

          Verse I
          Woke up this morning found a letter that she wrote
          She said she's tired that I'm always on the road
          To hard to swallow being alone
          She needs someone at night that she can hold

          She must have told me a thousand times before
          Silent cries I use to ignore
          God knows I love her
          Didn't mean to hurt her

          Chorus
          Baby I'll be
          Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
          I won't leave
          Promise I'll be here to the very end
          By your side
          To protect you and to love you and to be with you for life
          Come on home to me Charlene

          Verse II
          She knows I really love this old music thang
          Since I was a child it's been my dream
          I can support her treat her and spoil her
          You know buy her the finer things

          But I forgot about loving her
          Damn the money, diamonds and pearls
          What about the hard day she had with the baby
          All she need is for me to love her

          Chorus
          Baby I'll be
          Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
          I won't leave
          Promise I'll be here to the very end
          By your side
          To protect you and to love you and be with you for life
          Come on home to me Charlene

          Bridge
          Promise I can't live without her
          God knows I need her loving
          And it hurts so bad that's she gone
          I pray that she'll come back one day
          In my life

          Chorus
          Baby I'll be
          Sitting here waiting on you to come home again
          I won't leave
          Promise I'll be here to the very end
          By your side
          To protect you and to love you and be with you for life
          Come on home to me Charlene

          Oh oh oh
          Sometimes I cry
          Charlene if you're listening would you call on me
          Because my heart is aching

          http://www.dapslyrics.com/display.php?sid=4758
          ----------

          Artist : Usher f/ Alicia Keys
          Title : My Boo
          Album : N/A
          Genre : Hip Hop

          Usher
          There's always that one person
          that will always have your heart
          You never see it coming cause
          you're blinded from the start
          Know that you're that one for me,
          it's clear for everyone to see
          Ooh baby, you will always be my boo

          Alicia Keys
          I don't know about y'all but I
          know about us and uhh it's the only way we know how to rock (repeat)

          Usher Verse
          Do you remember girl, who was
          he one who gave you your first kiss
          Cause I remember girl who was the one
          who said put your lips like this
          Even before all the fame and people screaming your name
          Girl I was there and you were my baby

          Chorus:
          Usher
          It started when we were younger and you were mine (my boo)
          Now another brothers' taken over but its'
          still in your eyes (my boo)
          Even though we use to argue it's alright
          (it's alright girl, that's okay)
          And if we haven't seen each other in a while,
          but you will always be my boo

          Alicia Keys
          Now if you loved when we were younger you were mine
          And when I see from time to
          time I still feel like, (that's my baby)
          And if I see you no matter how I try to hide (I can't hide it)
          And even though there's another man who's in my life, you will always
          be my boo

          Alicia Keys Verse
          Yes I remember boy, cause after we
          kissed I could only think about your lips
          Yes I remember boy, the moment
          I knew you were the one I could spend my life with
          Even before all the fame and people screaming your name
          I was there and you were my baby

          Chorus

          Bridge
          My ooh my ohh my ohh my ohh my boo (repeat)

          Chorus

          http://www.dapslyrics.com/display.php?sid=6699

          wrote:
          > hey...i was wondering if someone could get me the lyrics to 'Over
          and Over Again' by Nelly/Tim McGraw, 'Charlene' by Anthony Hamilton,
          and 'My Boo' by Usher/Alicia Keys....thanks in advance

        • Cesar P. Silla Jr.
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 16, 2005
            Hi guys...i would like to request the song "We Are One" by
            Slapshock...thanks in advance
          • Underdog
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 17, 2005
              Slapshock
              We Are One

              intro:
              destroy 4x

              verse1:
              how can you follow me down
              to a world that is nothing for you
              you're hearing all these voices around
              i keep on screaming, repeating the sound
              (your sick)
              won't you go down now
              send your face to the ground
              (your sick)
              you keep on pushing me away

              chorus:
              we are the people that you hate
              we are the people you can't embrace
              we are the one's you love to hate
              we are one 2x
              (go)

              verse2:
              i see the fire in your heart
              and it kills me deep down inside
              it gives me the strength to move on
              and you don't have to tell me what is right
              (your sick)
              your actin' like a lunatic
              have you lost your mind
              (your sick)

              repeat chorus. . .

              bridge:
              we are not the one responsible
              we are not the one (about 5x)

              then chorus

              --- "Cesar P. Silla Jr." <csilla@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi guys...i would like to request the song "We Are
              > One" by
              > Slapshock...thanks in advance

              http://my.yahoo.com
            • Kelly Cobb
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 26, 2005
                hey..could I have the lyrics to "Only You" by 112/Notorious B.I.G., "Southside" by Lloyd/Ashanti, "Only the Strong Survive" by Flaw, "All I Do" by B5, "Oxycotton" by Lil White and "Everyday" by Bone Brothers? If anyone knows a site that has the songs/lyrics to the Bone Brothers CD, I'd really appreciate that too..Thanks in advance

              • lily_205in
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 26, 2005
                  Hey there,

                  I could find only the first five n here they are......n if u search
                  google u'll find only the reviews of Bone Brothers album....try if
                  any
                  luck...

                  1) Only You
                  (112/Notorious B.I.G)

                  [112]
                  Keep it real, yeeaahhhh
                  (keep it real)

                  [Puff Daddy]
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  Eh eh, eh eh
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  uh huh
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  Check it out

                  [Notorious B.I.G.]
                  Je-sus the notorious just
                  Please us with your lyrical thesis
                  We just chillin milk em top billin
                  Silk and pure linen, me and little Ceas
                  Malibu sea breeze, Dom P's, palm trees,
                  Cats lay low like Paublo in milked out diablos
                  The Williest, bitches be the silliest
                  The more I smoke, the smaller the phillie gets
                  Room 112 where the players dwell
                  To stash more cash than Burn and Hale
                  Inhale make you feel good like Tony Toni Toni (feels good)
                  dig up in your middle like Monie (yeah)
                  Don't know but your settin up to blow me (Yes)
                  Try to style, Fly up north with a homey (Yes)
                  It's style is dondatta
                  Playas stay splurgin' game so tight they call it virgin

                  [112]
                  Oh I need to know where we stand
                  Do we share this special thing called love
                  I know I do, what about you
                  I just can't get enough of the time

                  I need you in my life
                  Where do we go
                  What do I do
                  I can't live without your love
                  Thinkin' of you, makes me feel
                  Like I am the only one for you

                  Girl I want to be with you
                  No one else, only you
                  Why can't we just make it happen
                  Baby, I need you in my life

                  Every time I'm with you
                  Never want it to come to an end
                  (thought I told you that we won't stop)
                  You always make me so happy
                  You'll always have a place in my heart

                  I need you in my life
                  Where do we go
                  What do I do
                  Cause I can't live without your love
                  Thinkin' of you, makes me feel
                  Like I am the only one for you

                  [Mase]
                  Now you can hum all you want to
                  Cum all you want to
                  Money I'm a front you
                  Girl I wanna flaunt you
                  I'm always want you
                  when nobody wants you
                  If I die now my love will still haunt you
                  Mase ain't the one that will pay for your phone
                  Mase be the one that will take you home
                  Even though I'm not the one that gave you the stone
                  All you days alone I could make you moan
                  Everybody know I got more bounce than the ounce
                  Bad boy get more money than you can count
                  Why I'm buying things you can't even pronounce
                  I'd do it to your cat for a large amount
                  And when the beef come you know where to be found
                  Why I be around till the winner is announced (*Puff : The winner
                  is...*)
                  So there ya go girl with thousands in ya palms
                  Why you can't let by gones be by gones

                  [112]
                  Where do we go
                  What must I do
                  If I can't live without your love
                  Thinkin' of you, makes me feel, baby
                  Like I am the only one for you

                  Girl I want to be with you (Girl i want)
                  No one else, only you (oh yeah, i need you ohh baby)
                  Why can't we just make it happen (why cant we oh)
                  Baby, I need you in my life (oh baby)

                  [Puff Daddy]
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  Eh eh, eh eh
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  uh huh
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop
                  I thought I told you that we won't stop

                  2) Southside
                  (lloyd/Ashanti)

                  scarface]
                  my southside, my getbak
                  my heartbreaks, my karmas
                  my set backs, my home town
                  my life time, my sun up
                  my sundown, my everything
                  my used to be, my has been
                  my love line, my blood line
                  memories come flashin'
                  my neighberhood, ma old g's
                  the young niggas behind me
                  the don't spread, the hussle hard
                  these bitches that remind me
                  stay up all ma hussle hard
                  cuz people love to see you fail
                  hate to see you gettin green
                  (?) got a shitty smell
                  walkin far if i got mo booze
                  yea your hats still to the back
                  ain't no (?)
                  got a pocket full of crack
                  lock it up and get a jacket
                  ain't no commin back from now
                  you wrapped up on the party line
                  out here we acceptin (?)
                  southside

                  [lloyd]
                  Tell ya daddy stop his hating
                  Cuz I be wearing braids and rockin jerseys daily
                  But that dont mean im thuggin though
                  He dont want me with you
                  But I aint tryna hear it though
                  Not tryna hear it though

                  [ashanti]
                  But I know that if he knew you
                  He would understand ya
                  Know that your my man and
                  He would never hurt me no
                  Let me come and see you
                  So that we can be alone, alone
                  (Baby I know a place that we can go to be alone)
                  As long as you make sure that you safely get me home
                  (Don't worry baby)

                  [lloyd/ashanti]
                  Meet me at the southside
                  Get you home by midnight
                  Make sure that your daddy just don't know (daddy just don't know)
                  I'll put you in the hoodbug
                  I know what I'm doin cause
                  That's where we'll be eating on the low (eating on the low)
                  Meet me at the southside
                  Baby we can go hide
                  Knowin that mah boys goin have my back (yeah-eeh-yeah)
                  Only at the southside girl (southside, eh-eeh-eh)
                  Southside

                  [lloyd]
                  Girl I'll know that we can make it
                  Cause we won't let him break it
                  I don't care who with it
                  Its you and me against the world
                  Tell me those three words that
                  Lets me know you're still my girl
                  Oh Baby, yeah

                  [ashanti]
                  Oh I swear I'll never leave you (why)
                  People have lied to yah
                  But by your side I'll show yah
                  The way a girl needs to roll
                  You don't need a lot of money
                  I'm ready come pick me up (pick me up)
                  (Baby I know a place that we can go to be alone, yeah)
                  As long as you make sure that you safely get me home
                  (Don't worry baby)

                  [lloyd/ashanti]
                  Meet me at the southside
                  Get you home by midnight
                  Make sure that your daddy just don't know (daddy just don't know)
                  I'll put you in the hoodbug
                  I know what I'm doin cause
                  That's where we'll be eating on the low (eating on the low)
                  Meet me at the southside
                  Baby we can go hide
                  Knowin that mah boys goin have my back (yeah-eeh-yeah)
                  Only at the southside girl (southside, eh-eeh-eh)
                  Southside

                  [scarface]
                  i live for, to die for i
                  clip it up, drive by
                  windows down, ride by
                  niggas know ma pedigree
                  can neva be denyed by
                  always gon be southside
                  new years day with a crowds (?)
                  all the way to new years eve
                  drink ma beer, blow my green
                  touchin in a state of mind
                  in this here great state of mine
                  took ma chances, played tha line
                  bet it, 20 more i shoot
                  it dont matta, win or loose
                  love ya dawg, know i do
                  holla way, we rollin' thru

                  [lloyd/ashanti]
                  Cause all I want to do, is ride the south wit you
                  (Ooooh-oooh-oooh-oooh-
                  hooh-hoh-ooooh-oooooh)
                  ATL Georgia, what do we do for ya

                  Meet me at the southside (You can come and meet me yeah-eeh-yeah,
                  yeah)
                  Get you home by midnight (midnight)
                  Make sure that your daddy just don't know (oh, no-no-no)
                  I'll put you in the hoodbug
                  I know what I'm doin cause
                  That's where we'll be eating on the low (meet me at the southside
                  yeah)

                  Meet me at the southside, southside
                  Baby we can go hide
                  Knowin that mah boys goin have my back
                  Only at the southside girl, gotchu in tha hood (got me in tha hood)
                  Southside, but it's all good (we goin chill)

                  ATL Georgia, what do we do for ya
                  Pull down like we Georgetown Hoyas
                  (Can you pick me up tonight, take me anywhere you like)
                  Shorty let's ride, in my Cadillac (Cadillac)
                  Tilt yo seat back
                  And everything'll be coo (yeah)
                  Side girl (yeah)
                  Alright (oooh-oh-no, no-ooh-hooh)
                  So what you wann do (we goin kick it tonight)
                  (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, only at the southside)
                  I know it, that you ain't used to this country boy
                  But I'll show ya (Show me)
                  Ain't nuttin but a thing (yeah-yeah-yeah)
                  Chicken wings on string (baby-baby-baby)
                  That's how I hang (only at the southside, southside, southside)

                  3) Only The Strong Survive
                  (Flaw)

                  What makes me think that it'll all work out in the end
                  Afraid to feel bad, better off to try and pretend
                  I'm immortal, immune to all that is wrong
                  Just keep on wishing, crossing my fingers so long
                  Is this helping, I'm growing weaker each day
                  Can't stop whining, still afraid of what I might say
                  Or reactions that control us one and all

                  It's mine, it's pure and as decent as I can make myself
                  Inside, we all know, only the strong survive

                  So now I'm bleeding, on myself yes once again
                  Seems I trusted another deceitful friend,
                  My fault should've known the deal
                  Keep your friends close, but your enemy's closer for real
                  Seems easy, but nothing could be so hard
                  Trying to guess life's dealing what's the next card
                  I'm surely folding, I don't like this hand at all

                  It's mine, it's pure and as decent as I can make myself
                  Inside, we all know, only the strong survive

                  Maybe things happen for a reason, and where in lies the answer
                  To overcome the grieving, of life's unruly lessons
                  I'm handed in succession, it builds my pain which makes me strong

                  It's mine, it's pure and as decent as I can make myself
                  Inside, we all know, only the strong survive
                  It's mine, it's pure and as decent as I can make myself
                  Inside, we all know, only the strong survive
                  It's mine, it's pure and as decent as I can make myself
                  Inside, we all know, only the strong survive

                  And you will survive,
                  And I will survive,
                  And we will survive.

                  4) All I Do
                  (B5)

                  Intro:
                  Um,What's Up,How U Doing,u know,
                  I've Been seeing from across the room,And...
                  Ya Know,I just need your attention for a few minutes,
                  Is that cool with you,Yeah?Aight,Check it,Listen.....

                  Verse 1:
                  I can't wait to get to school each day,
                  And wait for you to pass my way.
                  Then bells start to ring,
                  an angel starts to say
                  "Hey that's the girl for you.
                  So what are you gonna do"
                  Hey little girl, I love you.

                  So...

                  Chorus:
                  All I do is think of you
                  Day and night
                  I can't get you off my mind
                  (Think About)
                  All the time

                  Verse 2:
                  I begin to take the long way home,
                  Just so I can be alone,
                  to think of how to say
                  My heart is in here to stay
                  (hey I'm in love with you. I think the world of you)
                  So won't you please...please be mine (oh please be mine, mine)

                  Chorus:
                  All I do is think of you
                  Day and night
                  I can't get you off my mind
                  (Think About)
                  All the time

                  (Uh you know what girl(i'm In Love))
                  Ba da da ba ba da oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
                  (I can say,Yeah,i ain't scared(i'm in love))
                  Ba da da ba ba da oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
                  (People Tell Me I'm to young to be in love)
                  (I know what i'm feeling,And this is real)
                  All I do Is think of you (oh oh oh oh oh oh)
                  (I don't know what it is,But i can't stop thinking of you)
                  I can't get you out of my mind(oh oh oh oh oh oh)

                  Chorus:
                  All I do is think of you
                  Day and night
                  I can't get you off my mind
                  (Think About)
                  All the time

                  Chorus:
                  All I do is think of you
                  Day and night
                  I can't get you off my mind
                  (Think About)
                  All the time

                  5) Oxycotton
                  (Lil Wyte)

                  [Lil' Wyte]
                  Go on and slip me two Xanax Bars - I'm ready to git fool
                  5th to Crown to wash it down, I'm downtown snapping rolls
                  Ain't no shame up in my game - in fact I'm mentally deranged
                  Oxycontin in my system - man I'm feeling kinda strange
                  Watch me choke about this dope - Blueberry from Texas
                  She wanna git up in rotation that's too bad cause I'm stressing
                  'Bout now its 1:30 am - 11 Percocets just entered me
                  15 minutes from this second - I'll be crawling on my knees
                  Laughing at the crowd of all the clowns that be surrounding me
                  Take another Lortab to call me down and let me see
                  Body be relaxed - muscles be loose, and you have stopped the pain
                  No more bitching 'bout your day and work and driving in the rain
                  Put up wit' the fussing and discussion - I plant in your brain
                  Hypnotize ya minds, like all the rest but I come through the veins
                  Take a chill pill to slow me down and git back in this game
                  Gatta be up on ya P's and Q's to even feel it mane

                  [Hook 2x - Lil' Wyte]
                  Oxycontin - Xanax Bars - Percocet and Lortab
                  Valiums - Morphine - patches - Exstacy - and it's all up for grab
                  What'cha want - what'cha need - hit me up I got you mane
                  What'cha want - what'cha need - hit me up I got you mane

                  [Lord Infamous]
                  Scarecrow, scarecrow whats that you popping?
                  A powerful pill they call Oxycontin
                  But it'so tiny, that it got you dragging
                  Haven't you heard big things come in small packages
                  I prefer the orange's with the black O-C
                  Take to and you cannot move up out ya seat
                  Some people melt 'em down in a needle and shoot 'em up
                  But I pop 'em with Seroquel like glue, I am stuck

                  [Crunchy Blac]
                  See I'ma pill popper - so I'ma keep poppin' em
                  Gimme 20 Xanax and I'ma start droppin' em
                  They ain't no stoppin' him - when they in my system
                  Mane I really miss 'em - can you help me get 'em
                  I heard you have Clidina, on that fucking pill shed
                  Gimme some fuckn Ec' - gimme some Percocets
                  I need me some four bar, so I can break down
                  Cause a nigga like me 'finna take it to funky town

                  [Hook 2x - Lil' Wyte]
                  Oxycontin - Xanax Bars - Percocet and Lortab
                  Valiums - Morphine - patches - Ecstacy - and it's all up for grab

                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 31, 2005
                    can smeond give me the lyrics to the gospel song six
                    hours on the cross
                    --- abuenaventura@...
                    <abuenaventura@...> wrote:
                    > salamat po!!!!

                    removed]

                    Make Yahoo! your home page
                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                  • SARAH LAKES
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 1 9:48 AM
                      does anyone have the lyrics for the gospel song itll
                      be different it was recorded by the kingsmen and the
                      1st verse starts the first time u came to a stable
                      long ago.
                      --- waitress45417@... <waitress45417@...>
                      wrote:
                      > thank you so much
                      > --- neldafairley@... <neldafairley@...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > SIX HOURS ON THE CROSS
                      > >

                      > > 1. Our Savior was pray-----ing one day in the
                      > garden,
                      > > He knew that He--- must soon give His life.
                      > > He knew that He----- must go to Calvary,
                      > > I tell you, my friends-----, He paid a great
                      price.
                      > > CHORUS:
                      > >
                      > > Six hours on the cross--- our Savior was dying,
                      > > Six hours on the cross----, Oh, what a sad time.
                      > > "My God, oh my God----, why am I forsaken?"
                      > > Six hours on the cross-----, your Savior and mine.
                      > >
                      > > 2. The soldiers lead Jesus---- through the
                      judgment
                      > hall,
                      > > He suffered and bled---- for one and for all.
                      > > They crowned His head---- and spit in His face.
                      > > There was no one---- to take His place.
                      > >
                      > > CHORUS:
                      > >
                      > > 3. So tired and so weary---- but He couldn't lay
                      > down,
                      > > His cross was so heavy----, He fell to the ground.
                      > > Oh, sinner, repent---- and give up your pride,
                      > > Six hours on the cross---- our Savior died.
                      > >
                      > > CHORUS:
                      > >

                      > __________________________________
                      > Yahoo! Messenger
                      > Show us what our next emoticon should look like.
                      Join the fun.

                      __________________________________
                      Yahoo! Messenger
                    • jporig
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 20 5:51 AM
                        Hi!

                        I would like to request for the lyrics of the songs from Evanescence
                        entitled
                        " Everybody's fool" and " Whispers".

                        Thank you very much in advance. =]
                      • Kelly Cobb
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 26, 2006
                          I was just sitting here tonight talking to a friend of mine and a song popped in my head and I can't for the life of me, think of what it is or who sings it...the only lyric i can remember is "...I've waited so long..just to hold you..and to be back in your arms where I belong"..or somethin like that. If anyone could help that would be great!

                        • Whisky Howl
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jan 26, 2006
                            --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Cobb <klc13chick2002@y...> wrote:

                            > I was just sitting here tonight talking to a friend of mine and a
                            song popped in my head and I can't for the life of me, think of what
                            it is or who sings it...the only lyric i can remember is "...I've
                            waited so long..just to hold you..and to be back in your arms where I
                            belong"..or somethin like that. If anyone could help that would be great!

                            Ae

                            Here By Me
                            3 Doors Down

                            I hope you're doing fine out there without me
                            'Cause I'm not doing so good without you
                            The things I thought you'd never know about me
                            Were the things I guess you always understood
                            So how could I have been so blind for all these years
                            I guess I only see the truth through all this fear of living without you

                            And everything I have in this world
                            And all that I'll ever be
                            It could all fall down around me
                            Just as long as I have you right here by me

                            I can't take another day without you
                            'Cause, baby, I could never make it on my own
                            I've been waiting so long just to hold you
                            And to be back in your arms where I belong
                            I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say
                            But everything I've ever known gets swept away
                            Inside of your love

                            And everything I have in this world
                            All that I'll ever be
                            It could all fall down around me
                            Just as long as I have you right here by me

                            As the days roll on I see
                            Time is standing still for me
                            When you're not here