Do it baby

  • Anat Gülzari
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Chorus: ....Baby we can do it take the time do it right
      we can do it baby, do it tonight...

      Female artist and a pop song

      Thanks to send send the lyrics and the artist's name

      Anat

    • Belinda Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        MAX-A-MILLION
        Take Your Time
        Come and take, come and take your time (7x)
        You got to do it right, to take your time

        You know you want to slow down
        You've been working so hard and that's the fact
        Sit back and relax a while
        Take some time tonight and smile
        May you're having no doubt
        So we can't stop and kick back
        There seams we never take the time to do
        All the things we want to. Yeah

        Baby, we can do it. Take your time, do it right
        We can do it baby, do it tonight (2X)

        Jump up, get out and take your time
        Dance pan a rhythm and ________ no crime
        ____________ your body and come with me
        Drop all your guns and you feel irie
        Big love and you party you know I shake your body
        Max-A-Million don't want to break your body
        Hear me and the music and I feel so fine
        Man or woman, you have to take your time

        The love I feel for you, you feel for me
        One love is all we have to live
        Our love is what we have to give. Yeah
        There are so many things for us to do and see. Yeah
        Hey, take some time to be alone
        _____________ of the phone. Yeah

        It's on the party, everything's OK
        Pick up, selector and the DJ
        Shake up your booty and move your body
        Take upon your hands and follow me
        Max-A-Million do it. Ya man, you know me do it
        Good love, me do it. Yeah, yeah, now scream
        Party, me do it. Yeah, yeah, jump up, me do it
        Now listen, me do it. Yeah, yeah, no scream

        Anat_G�lzari <anatsunseeker@...> wrote:Chorus: ....Baby we can do it take the time do it right
        we can do it baby, do it tonight...

        Female artist and a pop song

        Thanks to send send the lyrics and the artist's name

        Anat

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT