Re: [Lyrics HQ] Request... Presidents Of the USA

  • Belinda Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2004
      Do you know any of the lyrics for 'in the shadow'? There's a billy idol 'stand in the shadow' and another one 'standing in the shadow' and an 'into the shadow' ect.... so i need a few lyrics to figure out which one you want. Lyric for video killed the radio star by presidents of the united states
      I heard you on the wireless back in Fifty Two
      Lying awake intent at tuning in on you
      If I was young it didn�t stop you coming through.

      OH-a OH

      They took the credit for your second symphony.
      Rewritten by machine and new technology,
      and now I understand the problems you can see.
      Oh-a OH

      What did you tell them?
      Video killed the radio star
      Video killed the radio star

      Pictures came and broke your heart.
      Oh-a oh

      And now we meet in an abandoned studio.
      We hear the playback and it seems so long ago.
      And you remember the jingels used to go.
      OH-a OH

      You were the first one.
      OH-a OH

      You were the last one.

      Video killed the radio star.
      Video killed the radio star.
      In my mind and in my car, we can�t rewind we�ve gone too far
      OH-a-OH OH,
      OH-a-OH OH

      Video killed the radio star.
      Video killed the ardio star.

      In my mind and in my car, we can�t rewind we�ve gone too far.
      Pictures came and broke your heart, look I�ll play my VCR

      You are a radio star.
      You are a radio star.
      Video killed the radio star.
      Video killed the radio star.
      Video killed the radio star.
      Video killed the radio star.

      repeat:
      Video killed the radio star. You are a radio star......

      In My Place
      Cold Play

      In my place, in my place
      Were lines that I couldn't change
      I was lost, oh yeah

      I was lost, I was lost
      Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
      I was lost, oh yeah

      Yeah, how long must you wait for him
      Yeah, how long must you pay for him
      Yeah, how long must you wait for him

      I was scared, I was scared
      Tired and under prepared
      But I wait for it

      If you go, if you go
      Leaving me down here on my own
      and I wait for you

      Yeah, how long must you wait for him
      Yeah, how long must you pay for him
      Yeah, how long must you wait for him

      Please, please, please
      Come back come sing to me
      To me, me

      Come on and sing it out, out, out
      Come on and sing it now, now, now
      Come on and sing it

      In my place, in my place
      Were lines that I couldn't change
      I was lost, oh yeah
      Oh yeah

      "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr." <rogelios@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      can i have this request of a lyrics:

      Presidents Of The USA - TITLE: Video Killed The Radio Star
      Femus (<- i'm not sure of the artist...) - TITLE: In the Shadow
      COLDPLAY - In My Place

      thanks... =)

    • Rogelio B. Salvane Jr.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
        thanks...
        In the shadow goes something like this,

        I was looking
        I was waiting
        In the Shadows ---

        :) i forgot the tune (TOINKS!)
        damn... hmm.m... i guess i'll be the one to search it na lang...
        thanks... belinda... :)

> [...]
        > But I wait for it
        >
        > If you go, if you go
        > Leaving me down here on my own
        > and I wait for you
        >
        > Yeah, how long must you wait for him
        > Yeah, how long must you pay for him
        > Yeah, how long must you wait for him
        >
        > Please, please, please
        > Come back come sing to me
        > To me, me
        >
        > Come on and sing it out, out, out
        > Come on and sing it now, now, now
        > Come on and sing it
        >
        > In my place, in my place
        > Were lines that I couldn't change
        > I was lost, oh yeah
        > Oh yeah
        >

        > "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr." <rogelios@...> wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > can i have this request of a lyrics:
        >
        > Presidents Of The USA - TITLE: Video Killed The Radio Star
        > Femus (<- i'm not sure of the artist...) - TITLE: In the Shadow

      • Belinda Snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
          This is a song that I have, if it's not the one you're looking for let me know. If you don't know it, I strongly suggest you listen to it.. it's a very good song.

          RASMUS

          In The Shadows

          Oh, oh
          Oh, oh

          No sleep, no sleep until I'm done with finding the answer.
          Won't stop, won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer.
          Sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected.
          Somehow I know that I'm haunted to be wanted.

          [Chorus:]
          I've been watching, I've been waiting,
          in the shadows, for my time.
          I've been searching, I've been living,
          for tomorrows, all my life.

          (2x)
          Oh, oh
          Oh, oh
          In the Shadows...

          They say.. that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe.
          But I... I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave..
          Sometimes I feel like I should go and play with the thunder.
          Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder.

          [chorus]

          Lately I've been
          Walking, walking in circles.
          Watching, play deaf or something.
          Heal me, touch me,
          feel me, come, take me higher...

          [chorus]

          I've been watching, I've been waiting,
          I've been searching, I've been living
          for tomorrows.

          (2x)
          Oh, oh
          Oh, oh
          In the shadows...

          I've been waiting.

          "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr." <rogelios@...> wrote:
          thanks...
          In the shadow goes something like this,

          I was looking
          I was waiting
          In the Shadows ---

          :) i forgot the tune (TOINKS!)
          damn... hmm.m... i guess i'll be the one to search it na lang...
          thanks... belinda... :)

        • just_alexi
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
            Hi!!

            Could it be this one?

            The Rasmus - In The Shadows

            No sleep
            No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer
            Won't stop
            Won't stop before I find the cure for this cancer

            Sometimes I feel like going down, I'm so disconnected
            Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted

            I've been watching, I've been waiting
            In the shadows for my time
            I've been searching, I've been living
            For tomorrows all my life

            They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
            But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave

            Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder
            Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

            I've been watching, I've been waiting
            In the shadows for my time
            I've been searching, I've been living
            For tomorrows all my life

            Lately, I've been walking, walking in circles
            Watching, waiting for something
            Feel me, touch me, heal me
            Come take me higher

            I've been watching, I've been waiting
            In the shadows for my time
            I've been searching, I've been living
            For tomorrows all my life

            I've been watching,
            I've been waiting,
            I've been searching,
            I've been living,
            for tomorrows....

            In the shadows....

            In the shadows.....

            I've been waiting.............

            Best to ya,
            Alexi

            --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr."
            <rogelios@n...> wrote:
            > thanks...
            > In the shadow goes something like this,
            >
            > I was looking
            > I was waiting
            > In the Shadows ---
            >
            > :) i forgot the tune (TOINKS!)
            > damn... hmm.m... i guess i'll be the one to search it na lang...
            > thanks... belinda... :)

          • Rogelio B. Salvane Jr.
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
              yeah this is it...

              thanks alexi!!! your the best!!!
              keep up the good work...

              more power!
              yeah!

              > No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer
              > Won't stop
              > Won't stop before I find the cure for this cancer
              >
              > Sometimes I feel like going down, I'm so disconnected
              > Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted
              >
              > I've been watching, I've been waiting
              > In the shadows for my time
              > I've been searching, I've been living
              > For tomorrows all my life
              >
              > They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
              > But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave
              >
              > Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder
              > Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder
              >
              > I've been watching, I've been waiting
              > In the shadows for my time
              > I've been searching, I've been living
              > For tomorrows all my life
              >
              > Lately, I've been walking, walking in circles
              > Watching, waiting for something
              > Feel me, touch me, heal me
              > Come take me higher
              >
              > I've been watching, I've been waiting
              > In the shadows for my time
              > I've been searching, I've been living
              > For tomorrows all my life
              >
              > I've been watching,
              > I've been waiting,
              > I've been searching,
              > I've been living,
              > for tomorrows....
              >
              > In the shadows....
              >
              > In the shadows.....
              >
              > I've been waiting.............
              >
              > Best to ya,
              > Alexi
              >
              > --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr."
              > <rogelios@n...> wrote:
              > > thanks...
              > > In the shadow goes something like this,
              > >
              > > I was looking
              > > I was waiting
              > > In the Shadows ---
              > >
              > > :) i forgot the tune (TOINKS!)
              > > damn... hmm.m... i guess i'll be the one to search it na lang...
              > > thanks... belinda... :)
              > >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Rogelio B. Salvane Jr.
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
                yeah!!! thanks Belinda...

                appreciate it all!!! yeah!!!

                thanks again!!! =)

                > This is a song that I have, if it's not the one you're looking for let me
                know. If you don't know it, I strongly suggest you listen to it.. it's a
                very good song.

                > RASMUS
                >
                > In The Shadows
                >
                > Oh, oh
                > Oh, oh
                >
                > No sleep, no sleep until I'm done with finding the answer.
                > Won't stop, won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer.
                > Sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected.
                > Somehow I know that I'm haunted to be wanted.
                >
                > [Chorus:]
                > I've been watching, I've been waiting,
                > in the shadows, for my time.
                > I've been searching, I've been living,
                > for tomorrows, all my life.
                >
                > (2x)
                > Oh, oh
                > Oh, oh
                > In the Shadows...
                >
                > They say.. that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe.
                > But I... I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave..
                > Sometimes I feel like I should go and play with the thunder.
                > Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder.
                >
                > [chorus]
                >
                > Lately I've been
                > Walking, walking in circles.
                > Watching, play deaf or something.
                > Heal me, touch me,
                > feel me, come, take me higher...
                >
                > [chorus]
                >
                > I've been watching, I've been waiting,
                > I've been searching, I've been living
                > for tomorrows.
                >
                > (2x)
                > Oh, oh
                > Oh, oh
                > In the shadows...
                >
                > I've been waiting.
                >
                > "Rogelio B. Salvane Jr." <rogelios@...> wrote:
                > thanks...
                > In the shadow goes something like this,
                >
                > I was looking
                > I was waiting
                > In the Shadows ---
                >
                > :) i forgot the tune (TOINKS!)
                > damn... hmm.m... i guess i'll be the one to search it na lang...
                > thanks... belinda... :)

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Belinda Snyder
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2004