New here - looking for lyrics to 70s tune Come and Get Your Love

  • justgrammy_ooo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      I think it's by Redbone, not sure though. I'd appreciate any help I
      can get.
    • shadesy694u
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Come and Get Your Love - Redbone

        Hey (hey) What's the matter with your head? yeah...
        Hey (hey) What's the matter with your mind and your sign?
        And-a ooh-ohh
        Hey (hey) Nothin's a matter with your head, baby, find it
        Come on and find it
        Hell, with it, baby, 'cause you're fine and you're mine
        And you look so divine

        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love

        Hey (hey) What's the matter with your feel right?
        Don't you feel right, baby?
        Hey, oh, yeah, get it from the main line, alright
        I said-a find it, find it, darling, love it
        If you like it, yeah-eh
        Hey (hey) It's your business if you want some
        Take some, get it together, baby

        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love

        Come and get your love, come and get your love
        Come and get your love, now
        Come and get your love, come and get your love
        Come and get your love, now
        Come and get your love, come and get your love
        Come and get your love, now
        Come and get your love, come and get your love
        Come and get your love, now

        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love
        Come and get your love

        Hey (hey) What's the matter with your feel right?
        Don't you feel right, baby?
        Hey, oh, yeah, get it from the main vine, alright

        La,la,la,la,la,la, (come and get your love)
        La,la,la,la,la,la, (come and get your love)
        La,la,la,la,la,la, (come and get your love)
        La,la,la,la,la,la, (come and get your love)
        La,la.la,la,la,la,la,la,la (come and get your love)