Thanks!!

  • Karen Hopson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Wow!! You guys are gooood!!!

      Thanks for the lyrics....now I can teach them to my 4 year old daughter...we
      used to sing this song while jumping rope!!.....maybe I better wait until
      she is 10....might not be too cool to sing this at Kindergarten next year!!

      Later...

      Karen
    • just_alexi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Hi Karen!!

        Some of my happiest memories are of teaching my little ones songs and
        rhymes. Found a site that you might like .. all kinds of neat things
        for the little ones.

        Best to you all!!
        Alexi

        http://www.gameskidsplay.net/