Need artist or title please

  • silke813
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I can't out any of these 3 song any help would be great!!!!Thanks in
      advance!!!!!!!!!

      1. I already got a wife is all I can remember a guy sings it and
      it's newer R&B song

      2. It's 3 in the morning where gonna be outside on the corner you
      better get yourself together. Guys sing this it's from the 90's I
      think.

      3. Tell me if this right here is something you can have for years. A
      guy and girl sing this one I thing it's a fairly new too.

      Thanks for any help!!!! silke813
    • just_alexi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi!!

        This is what I'm finding but not sure they are what you are looking
        for:

        song #1
        FABOLOUS
        Cant Let You Go

        [Verse 1 - Fabolous]
        Uh, Uh, Uh
        Baby girl
        You know my situation
        And sometimes I know you get impatient
        But you don't put on a show to get ovations
        Take it to court and go through litagations
        And I respect you gangsta
        Treat you like a princess
        And put something on your neck to thank you
        She's my pinch hitter
        When the startin lineup ain't playin right
        I come off the bench with her
        It might sound like I'm gassin you
        But it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger
        We been creepin and sneakin
        Just to keep it from leakin
        We so deep in our freakin
        That we don't sleep on the weekend
        Wifey's a little bit uptight
        Wonderin why I keep coming home in the middle of the night
        It'll be alright if y'all bump heads it'll be a fight
        But I said it'll be alright

        [Chorus - Lil' Mo]
        I really wanna be with you (be with you)
        But I gotta be real with you (real with you)
        I can't leave you alone (no)
        And I know I'm livin' wrong
        But I can't let you go
        You're the one I want in my life (want in my life)
        I already got a wife (got a wife)
        I can't leave you alone (no)
        And I know I'm livin' wrong
        But I can't let you go

        [Verse 2 - Fabolous]
        You ain't never step out of line
        Or get out a pocket
        So I made sure canary sent out your locket
        To protect you I'll get out and cock it
        And you know the barrel of my gun is big enough to spit out a rocket
        Oh, you gone play dumb if cops do come through
        I gotta keep the top up if my drop do come through
        But I know the boutiques and the shops you run through
        So I cop her one and cop you one too
        You always get a daily page weekly ring
        Plus you ain't too shy to do them freaky things
        I ain't gotta put a band on your finger
        Or worry about you tellin the whole world I'm your man while I spring
        her
        At first you was somethin I denied
        Something I would slide
        Just to do somethin in the ride
        But shorty
        There's something you provide
        Cause the entree ain't as good without somethin on the side you know?

        [Chrous]

        [Verse 3 - Fabolous]
        Uh
        Uh oh, I might be leavin the earth soon
        My girl gone kill me if she smells the scent of your perfume
        It's gonna be a clip tossed if I go back
        With stains of your lip gloss on my throwback
        She won't care if I'm a platinum rapper
        If she catch me with an empty Magnum wrapper
        So keep it on the down low call the car celly
        You seen what happened with Mr. Big and R Kelly uh

        [Lil' Mo]
        You know I care for you (care for you)
        Anytime this chick is there for you (there for you yea)
        These feelings I'm a share with you
        Which makes it a little more clear for you

        [Chorus to Outro]
        song #2
        from posting on a lyric search board:

        "It's five o'clock in the morning,
        where ya gonna be?
        Outside on the corner.
        You bettah get yo'self togethah...

        Reply to post:
        It called "5 O'Clock" by Nonchalant.
        song #3
        Mase - What You Want Lyrics
        f/ Total

        Total:
        Tell me what you want (repeat 5x)
        Chorus:
        Tell me what you want from me
        Take a look at what you see
        Let me know if it's right here
        Something you can have for years
        Tell me what you want from me
        Take a look at what you see
        Let me know if it's right here
        Something you can have for years
        Mase:
        Now Mase be the man wanna see you doing good
        I don't wanna get rich, leave you in the hood
        Girl in my eyes you the baddest
        The reason why I love you, you don't lik me cause my status
        I don't wanna see you with a cat rich living average
        I wanna do my thing so we be established
        And I don't want you rocking in Paris
        I will give you karats till you feel youa rabbit
        Anything in your path if you want you can have
        Walk through the mall, if you like you can grab
        Total it all up and out it on my tab
        Then tell all your friends all the fun you had
        Chorus
        Mase:
        Hey Mama, why don't you come here to Papa?
        You don't like the way your tata's lookin at Shada?
        In a 600 ain't no smokin cigada
        Come over here I think i see your baby botta
        There go the limit to my casha
        If you in a rush you call me manana
        Whatever you need girlfriend I got the whole enchilada
        Just the way you like it Mase gonna do you propa
        Girl I can tell you was meant for me
        I can tell by the way you was sent for me
        While I'm on tour trying to make them centuries
        And they ask who your man you better mention me
        If you dont you know you got a problems
        If you want no beef girlfriend dont start none
        And it just so happens that I'm seing cash
        Cause you messed up a lot just trying to be phat
        And I aint gonna ask who smashed the E-Class
        Pull up to the rib with the whole front crashed
        Now you wanna laugh and think thats the past
        If you ever lie again that will be your ass
        Chorus
        Mase:
        Now the more you treat me royal I adore you
        That's why I dont mind doing these things for you
        You did things for me I wouldn't believe you did
        That's why I always want to keep you here
        In a year or two I could see you with my kids
        Girl, you make a thug want to get a legal gig
        It's only right we spend our lonely nights
        Gettin crazy biz till we awake the kids
        Can't get to loud got respect for you honey
        But keep it all real you come second to my money
        Can you be my ghetto love prophecy?
        Everybody love you girl not just me
        And I know you really care a lot for me
        I want to see you happy even if it's not with me
        Chorus fades

        Hope it helps!
        Best to ya,
        Alexi