Re: Hello

  • just_alexi
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 1, 2003
      Is this it?
      Cloudburst
      Lambert/Hendricks/Ross

      (Trio) I was blue and I was always wearing a frown, because my gal
      had turned me
      down; then we met and you can bet I knew from the first, you were my
      love
      cause thats when the old gray cloud burst!
      My heart really flew the day you caught my eye; I hope that we two
      will never
      say goodbye-
      Clouds of gray have silver linings when they're reversed; I found
      your love, and
      that's when the old gray cloud burst!

      Hey, baby! I'm gonna tell you 'bout your lovin' and your kissin' and
      your
      huggin' and your sweet turtle dovin' pretty baby; I won't be
      satisfied 'til I
      hear 'em play "Here comes the Bride"; Listen to me baby and I don't
      mean maybe,
      listen to my story it's terrifically true! I wanna find a way to tell
      you that I
      really go for you--I hope you really believe me baby 'cause I
      certainly do!
      'Cause you're thrillin' me, you're really, really thrillin' when you
      tell me
      that you prob'ly got a kind of crush on me, that moves me, grooves
      me,
      how devine can one woman be? Oh little darlin' I'm really fallin';
      you got me
      goofy and gay, I'm bound to get carried away! Just think, you're
      gonna be mine
      someday!
      Oh, let's spin a little, spark a little, stop a little, park a
      little, live
      a little, love a little, maybe turtle dove a little; baby; every time
      you hold me
      so near, nobody loves me like you, dear! Let's stop a little, tease a
      little,
      prob'ly maybe squeeze a little, try a little, sigh a little, maybe i
      can lie a
      little bit, gonna tell you the truth I'm gonna love you and that's it!
      'Cause I love you baby, love you baby, love you baby, love you baby,
      love you
      baby with all my heart! Ooh, listen to me when I tell you that a lot
      of little
      ladies got away but I know, I know pretty baby I know, I know pretty
      baby, I
      know you're the one, yes you're the one, I knew it when I met ya what
      a break
      to get ya!
      (Chorus) When it's cloudy and gray and that's the worst, how do you
      get that
      cloud to burst?
      (Hendricks) Ya gotta find a lover, find a lover, find a lover, find a
      lover!
      (Chorus) When it's silvery under clouds of gray, how ya gonna chase
      the gray
      away?
      (Hendricks) You gotta find a little girl and make her love you a lot;
      don't ever
      leave--
      em sittin, are you're really gonna ruin the plot!
      (Sounds easy, does it?)
      Light as a breeze through the trees, boy...
      (How pleasant was it?)
      Pleasant as one summer breeze, boy!
      (it's wonderful what a love can do--look at what love has done for
      you!)
      Weell I'm a lucky lover, a lucky lover, I've got the love you should
      discover!
      (I was blue and I was always wearing a frown, because my gal had
      turned me down;
      then we met and you can bet I knew from the first, you were my love
      cause that's
      when the old gray cloud burst!)
      Take a look at me, boy, take another look, take another look, take
      another look,
      take another good long look at me, love opened my eyes and now I see!
      (Clouds of gray have silver linings when they reverse; I found your
      love and
      that's when the old gray cloud burst! (That's when the old gray cloud
      burst)

      Best to ya,
      Alexi
      --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, "handbob1" <SteveSD@w...> wrote:
      > Just joined this group. I'm looking for lyrics to a Jon Hendricks
      song called "Cloudburst." I have a copy of the Pointer Sisters doing
      this and can get some of it, but it goes by soooo fast. Can anyone
      help? Thanks, Steve in San Diego
    • John Paul I. Orig
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 8, 2004
        Hi Guys!

        I would like to request for thew song from Avril Lavigne " Dont Tell
        Me"

        Thanks!!!
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 8, 2004
          Don't Tell Meby Avril Lavigne
          Album: Under My SkinSubmitted by: DavehCorrected by:

          You held my hand and walked me home, i knowWhy you gave me that kiss,It was something like this, and made me go oh oh.You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, Why did you have to go?Guess it wasn't enough, to take up some of my love. Guys are so hard to trust.Did I not tell you that i'm not like that girl?The one who, who gives it all away.(chorus)Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you? (This time)Did you think that it was something i was gonna do? (And cry)Don't try to tell me what to doDon't try to tell me what to sayYou're better off that wayDon't think that your charm And the fact that your arm is now around my neckWill get you in my pants, I'll have to kick your assAnd make you never forget.I'm gonna ask to you stop,I thought i liked you alot, But im really upset (really upset)So Get outta my head,Get off of my bed,Yeah thats what i said.Did I not tell you that i'm not like that?Girl the one who, who throws it all away.(Chorus)This guilt trip that you put me
          onWon't mess me up, i've done no wrongAny thoughts of you and me have gone away(Chorus)I'm better off alone, anyway..

          "John Paul I. Orig" <jporig@...> wrote:Hi Guys!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Cesar P. Silla Jr.
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 9, 2004
            Hi guys.....I would like to request "Accidentally in love" by counting crows
          • zenouk
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 9, 2004
              from
              http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/countingcrows/accidentallyinlove.html

              So she said what's the problem baby
              What's the problem I don't know
              Well maybe I'm in love (love)
              Think about it every time
              I think about it
              Can't stop thinking 'bout it

              How much longer will it take to cure this
              Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
              Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout
              love

              Come on, come on
              Turn a little faster
              Come on, come on
              The world will follow after
              Come on, come on
              Cause everybody's after love

              So I said I'm a snowball running
              Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
              Melting under blue skies
              Belting out sunlight
              Shimmering love

              Well baby I surrender
              To the strawberry ice cream
              Never ever end of all this love
              Well I didn't mean to do it
              But there's no escaping your love

              These lines of lightning
              Mean we're never alone,
              Never alone, no, no

              Come on, Come on
              Move a little closer
              Come on, Come on
              I want to hear you whisper
              Come on, Come on
              Settle down inside my love

              Come on, come on
              Jump a little higher
              Come on, come on
              If you feel a little lighter
              Come on, come on
              We were once
              Upon a time in love

              We're accidentally in love
              Accidentally in love [x7]

              Accidentally

              I'm In Love, I'm in Love,
              I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
              I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
              Accidentally [x2]

              Come on, come on
              Spin a little tighter
              Come on, come on
              And the world's a little brighter
              Come on, come on
              Just get yourself inside her

              Love ...I'm in love
            • mijubellypickle
              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 8, 2005
                Hi, i am new to the group, does anyone know where i can get lyrics for
                jim brickham, i have tried but no luck.

                hugs
                June
              • Underdog
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 11, 2005
                  You'll find some lyrics at this site:

                  http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/2978/lyrics/

                  Underdog

                  --- mijubellypickle <mijubellypickle@...> wrote:

                  > Hi, i am new to the group, does anyone know where i
                  > can get lyrics for
                  > jim brickham, i have tried but no luck.
                  >
                  > hugs
                  > June

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • J T
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 11, 2005
                    Thanks your a star

                    Underdog <underdog_is_hot@...> wrote:You'll find some lyrics at this site:

                    http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/2978/lyrics/

                    Underdog

                    --- mijubellypickle <mijubellypickle@...> wrote:

                    > Hi, i am new to the group, does anyone know where i
                    > can get lyrics for
                    > jim brickham, i have tried but no luck.
                    >
                    > hugs
                    > June

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                    Christian music lyrics Free christian music lyrics Contemporary christian music lyrics Christian worship music lyrics

                  • cudkid93
                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 7, 2006
                      Hello Everyone,
                      I was wondering if anyone could help me I need the
                      lyrics for I know you see - yung joc
                      Thnx much to anyone who can
                      find em for me
                    • Underdog
                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 8, 2006
                        Yung Joc
                        I Know You See It

                        Inny meeny minny mo
                        How many bitches from the club wont go
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)
                        Im like inny meeny minny mo
                        How many niggas from the club wont go
                        (i know you aww it, I know you see it)

                        Now you can call me tipdrill, they playing my song
                        Throw a couple ones, then she throw away her thong
                        When she bust it open, take a picture with my phone
                        She love my cologne, I call it perk body zone
                        Now she pussy poppin', it's goin' down
                        Slap the waitress on the booty, tell her "get another
                        round"
                        And when I make it rain, money all over the ground
                        Fresh force ones, sean john button down
                        And then im like "oh boy, a clique fulla stars"
                        Big four fifth, big dick, and big cars
                        At the end of the day, when its all said and done
                        I need four freaks 'cause I need more than one

                        [CHORUS]
                        Inny meeny minny mo
                        How many bitches from the club wont go
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)
                        Im like bim bam, I know you want some
                        She chewing on the dick like a piece of bubblegum
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)

                        Im like inny meeny minny mo
                        How many niggas from the club wont go
                        (i know you aww it, I know you see it)
                        Im like bim bam, I know you want some
                        You chewing on the pussy like a piece of bubble gum
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)

                        I aint never been the type to show off in the club
                        Real laid back poppin' plenty bottles of
                        Bub, dont smoke but I got much perk
                        Get that nigga real high, make him slurp it then burp
                        Could you be a groupie? I hear you singin' my song
                        Like I see you, lemme feel your tongue
                        Its T, miss B nigga, let me get you laced
                        Take a step back, blow the pussy in ya face
                        I aint talking cush nigga, im talking a rat race
                        So many to choose from, give 'em all a little taste
                        Gotta house fulla pussy, the madam of hip hop
                        My bitches are superstars, so gushy you needa mop
                        Yea

                        [CHORUS]
                        Inny meeny minny mo
                        How many bitches from the club wont go
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)
                        Im like bim bam, I know you want some
                        She chewing on the dick like a piece of bubblegum
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)

                        Im like inny meeny minny mo
                        How many niggas from the club wont go
                        (i know you aww it, I know you see it)
                        Im like bim bam, I know you want some
                        You chewing on the pussy like a piece of bubble gum
                        ( I know you see it, I know you see it)

                        I got stacks on deck, snowflakes on my neck
                        New J's on my feet, make my outfit complete
                        (i know you see it, I know you see it)
                        I got stacks on deck, niggas love my flow
                        Got a mohawk blowin', air forces that glow

                        --- cudkid93 <cudkid93@...> wrote:

                        > Hello Everyone,
                        > I was wondering if anyone could help
                        > me I need the
                        > lyrics for I know you see - yung joc
                        > Thnx much to
                        > anyone who can
                        > find em for me

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • cudkid93
                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 10, 2006
                          Thnx muchly
                          --- In lyricshq@yahoogroups.com, Underdog <underdog_is_hot@...>

                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 22, 2006
                            Good Day!

                            I would like to request for the lyrics of the song " HELLO" by Evanescence.

                            Thank you very much in advance! =]

                          • aditi mathur
                            Message 13 of 30 , Sep 24, 2006
                              Here you go...
                              "Hello"
                              --EVANESCENCE
                              Playground school bell rings again
                              Rain clouds come to play again
                              Has no one told you she's not breathing?
                              Hello I am your mind giving you someone to talk to
                              Hello
                              If I smile and don't believe
                              Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
                              Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
                              Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide
                              Don't cry
                              Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
                              Hello I'm still here
                              All that's left of yesterday...

                              Njoyyy
                              Adi

                              jporig <jporig@...> wrote:
                              Good Day!

                              I would like to request for the lyrics of the song " HELLO" by Evanescence.

                              Thank you very much in advance! =]

                              Anything worth fighting for, is worth fighting DIRTY for!!
                              Thats ME!!

                            • Kristyn C. McFowland
                              Message 14 of 30 , Apr 20, 2007
                                Can anyone possible find me the lyrics to Touch A Four Leaf Clover by
                                Atlantic Starr? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanx!!
                              • bryan45777
                                Message 15 of 30 , Sep 28, 2008
                                  I'm a returned lyrics hq fan.There are many versions of the same song
                                  on google, and I think it's best to check here with the experts, namely
                                  group members!
                                • MCash32@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jun 30, 2010