need lyrics + artist

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Part of the lyrics:

      I like having hurt
      So send the pain below
      Much like suffocating

      Thanks in advance!
    • shadesy694u
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Chevelle - Send The Pain Below

        I liked,
        Having hurt,
        So send the pain below,
        Where I need it.

        You used to beg me,
        To take,
        Care of things,
        And smile at the thoughts,
        Of me failing.

        But long before,
        Having hurt,
        I'd send the pain below,
        I'd send the pain below.

        Much like suffocating,
        Much like suffocating (I'd send the pain below),
        Much like suffocating (I'd send the pain below).,

        You used run me away,
        All while laughing,
        Then cry about that fact,
        'till my returns.

        But long before,
        Having hurt,
        I'd send the pain below,
        I'd send the pain below.

        Much like suffocating,
        Much like suffocating,
        Much like suffocating (I'd send the pain below),
        Much like suffocating (I'd send the pain below),
        Much like suffocating!

        I can't feel my chest (chest, chest),
        Anymore,
        Drop down,
        'cause I am, (?)
        I can't feel my chest (chest, chest) (RAHH!!!.)
        Drop down! (RAHHHHHH!!!.)

        I liked,
        Having hurt,
        So send the pain below,
        So send the pain below (Much like suffocating) (I liked),
        So send the pain below (Much like suffocating) (Having hurt),
        So send the pain below (Much like suffocating),
        So send the pain below (Much like suffocating),
        So send the pain below.