Get Busy /Sean (shawn) Paul

  • Sue the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      Brand spankin new - reggae beat - sounds like fun to dance to....
      Sean Paul's - Get Busy
      I'd love the lyrics.

      Sue the DJ
      ~~~~~~~
      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

    • underdog_is_hot
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Artist: Sean Paul *
        Album: Dutty Rock
        Title: Get Busy

        * no more Sean Paul lyrics not featuring rappers will be published

        Shake dat ting Miss Kana Kana
        Shake dat ting Miss Annabella
        Shake dat ting yan Donna Donna
        Jodi and Rebecca

        Woman Get busy
        Jus shake dat booty non-stop
        When tha beat drops
        Jus keep swingin' it
        Get jiggy get crunked up
        Percolate anyting you want to call it
        Oscillate you hip and don't take pity
        Me want fi see you get live 'pon tha riddim when me ryde
        And me lyrics a provide electricity
        Gal nobody can tell you nuttin'
        Can you done know your destiny

        Yo sexy ladies want par wid us
        In a tha car wid us
        Them nah war wid us
        In a tha club them want flex wid us
        To get next to us
        Them cah vex wid us
        From tha day me born jah ignite me flame
        Gal a call me name and tis me fame
        It's all good, girl turn me on
        'Til a early morn'
        Let's get it on
        Let's get it on 'til a early morn'
        Girl it's all good jus turn me on

        Woman don't sweat it, don't get agitate just gwaan rotate
        Can anyting you want you
        know you must get it
        From you name a mentuin
        Don't ease tha tension
        Jus run tha program gals wan pet it
        Jus have a good tyme
        Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis yo' man won't let it can
        You a tha number one gal
        Wave yo' hand
        Make them see yo' weddin' band

        Yo sexy ladies want par wid us
        In a tha car wid us
        Them nah war wid us
        In a tha club them want flex wid us
        To get next to us
        Them cah vex wid us
        From tha day me born jah ignite me flame
        Gal a call me name and tis me fame
        It's all good girl turn me on
        'Til a early morn'
        Let's get it on
        Let's get it on 'til a early morn'
        Girl it's all good just turn me on

        Woman Get busy
        Jus shake dat booty non-stop
        When tha beat drops
        Jus keep swinging it
        Get jiggy get crunked up
        Percolate anyting you want to call it
        Oscillate you hip and don't take pity
        Me want fi see you get live 'pon the riddim when me ride
        And me lyrics a provide electricity
        Gal nobody can tell you nuttin'
        Can you done know your destiny

        Yo sexy ladies want par wid us
        In a tha car wid us
        Them nah war wid us
        In a tha club them want flex wid us
        To get next to us
        Them cah vex wid us
        From tha day me born jah ignite me flame
        Gal a call me name and tis me fame
        It's all good girl turn me on
        'Til a early morn'
        let's get it on
        let's get it on 'til a early morn'
        girl it's all good just turn me on

        Yo, Shake dat ting
        Miss Kana Kana shake dat ting
        Yo, Annabella shake dat ting
        Miss Donna Donna
        Yo Miss Jodi yu'r di one and Rebecca shake dat ting
        Yo shake dat ting, yo
        Joanna shake dat ting, yo
        Annabella shake dat ting
        Miss Kana Kana