Re: [Lyrics HQ] words words words?

  • Rowena Yee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      "goperry2000 <goperry2000@...>" <goperry2000@...> wrote:Ihave not heard this song for 60 or 70 years but lately this one
      verse has been running through my head, does anyone have all the
      words? "There's a lake of stew, and of whiskey too
      You can paddle all around 'em in a big canoe
      In the Big Rock Candy Mountain.
      Ew 60 or 70 yrs that seem like a long time.i havent born then!but ill try and ask my mom

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Take a chance, never give up, live your dreams!
      Image by FlamingText.com