Name that Song

  • dream_scavenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 10:44 AM
      Hey everyone!

      I was wondering if anyone knew the artist or the title of a certain
      song ... it's like bubbly latino/euro pop music sung by a female
      and it came out around the same time of the song Ole Ole. (not
      to mention it sorta sounds like that too) Part of the lyrics go
      something like "mambo mambo lay-o mambo mambo lay" etc
      etc "you kiss me inside outside, you know it always feels right"
      Err, I know it's not much, but if anyone happens to know what I'm
      looking for, I'd be much obliged! Thanks!!

      -dReAm
    • magroskibr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 4:59 PM
        It seems to be "Bamboleo" by Gypsy Kings

        Gilberto.