Lyrics CORNERSHOP lessonslearnedfromrockytorock3

  • bluespoppa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      can you help me find the lyrics of this great song
      bluespoppa@...
    • shadesy694u
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 5:39 AM
        LESSONS LEARNED FROM ROCKY I TO ROCKY III - CORNERSHOP
        (Tjinder Singh)

        Reporting damage it is soft rock shit
        The TSB Rock School
        The overgrown supershit
        The super models well they can't get enough of it
        The overgrown supershit
        Against the GTX
        It is rugged GT
        Lessons learned from Rocky I to Rocky III
        Lesson 1. The A&Rs are in it to the hips
        {The overgrown Supershit}

        Who spent the Rock School
        In the rock pool
        Miami beach
        Chicks with dicks
        Who's testing
        when it's Ed that's flexing
        {The overgrown Supershit}

        Lessons learned from Rocky I to Rocky III
        Sheepskin shoes tend to runthe industry
        Lesson 2. Cop the groove
        3. is to ignore 4.
        Round 5. going into 6.