Looking for CAHOW Family Info

  • ih8ti95
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15 4:47 PM
      From Marshall, Tracy, Amiret, Lyon Co. My family
      farmed the land on the Frank CAHOW farm. Looking for any
      information that can be provided on the CAHOW name and
      Benjamin Franklin CAHOW, who are his children, siblings
      and who is his father? I can share Cahow info with
      interested parties. <br>DeeAnn
    • familysearcher2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2000
        Hi, don't know if I'm in the right place, but my
        Grandmother was born in 1899, somewhere in Minnesota. Her
        parents where Bernard Voltin and Mary Sherman. Mary was a
        school teacher. Their oldest daughter Agnes died when
        she was 5. The family then moved to Wilton North
        Dakota. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks,Deborah
      • GaryR46
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2001
        • icelandrebel
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 13, 2002
            I am of Icelandic descent, raised in the Minneota
            area, now live in Iceland, and can help with Icelandic
            genealogical research. Still have relatives in the area, and
            my father is kind enough to provide me with the most
            recent phone book!
          • icelandrebel
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 18, 2002
              Pope Co. is in west central Minn., halfway
              between the "bump" that juts into NE S. Dak. and St.
              Cloud. The county seat is, I think,
              Glenwood.<br><br>Shakopee is SW of Minneapolis, along Hwy. 212, and is in,
              I think, Scott Co.; might be the county seat.
              and may be named for the Township. It is north of St.
              Paul, along 35E (interstate to Duluth). <br><br>I am
              using a road atlas, and the small print and pale border
              lines are hard to read. I only have a township
              directory for Lyon County (in the SW part of MN), not the
              whole state.