Looking for CAHOW Family Info
- From Marshall, Tracy, Amiret, Lyon Co. My family
farmed the land on the Frank CAHOW farm. Looking for any
information that can be provided on the CAHOW name and
Benjamin Franklin CAHOW, who are his children, siblings
and who is his father? I can share Cahow info with
interested parties. <br>DeeAnn
- Hi, don't know if I'm in the right place, but my
Grandmother was born in 1899, somewhere in Minnesota. Her
parents where Bernard Voltin and Mary Sherman. Mary was a
school teacher. Their oldest daughter Agnes died when
she was 5. The family then moved to Wilton North
Dakota. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks,Deborah
- Try this. It's the Cahow Family Surname page on Family History.com:<br><br><a href=http://www.familyhistory.com/messages/Messages.asp?id=116999 target=new>http://www.familyhistory.com/messages/Messages.asp?id=116999</a><br><br>Gary
- I am of Icelandic descent, raised in the Minneota
area, now live in Iceland, and can help with Icelandic
genealogical research. Still have relatives in the area, and
my father is kind enough to provide me with the most
recent phone book!
- Pope Co. is in west central Minn., halfway
between the "bump" that juts into NE S. Dak. and St.
Cloud. The county seat is, I think,
Glenwood.<br><br>Shakopee is SW of Minneapolis, along Hwy. 212, and is in,
I think, Scott Co.; might be the county seat.
<br><br>White Bear Lake is a suburb of St. Paul in Ramsey Co.,
and may be named for the Township. It is north of St.
Paul, along 35E (interstate to Duluth). <br><br>I am
using a road atlas, and the small print and pale border
lines are hard to read. I only have a township
directory for Lyon County (in the SW part of MN), not the