RE: County's

  • chevelle702
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 1999
      Looking for county map"s Like where pope county is in minnesota and which county is shokopee is in?? does anybody know also where is white bear lake township?? please E-Mail me chevelle702@...
    • ih8ti95
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2000
        From Marshall, Tracy, Amiret, Lyon Co. My family
        farmed the land on the Frank CAHOW farm. Looking for any
        information that can be provided on the CAHOW name and
        Benjamin Franklin CAHOW, who are his children, siblings
        and who is his father? I can share Cahow info with
        interested parties. <br>DeeAnn
      • familysearcher2000
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2000
          Hi, don't know if I'm in the right place, but my
          Grandmother was born in 1899, somewhere in Minnesota. Her
          parents where Bernard Voltin and Mary Sherman. Mary was a
          school teacher. Their oldest daughter Agnes died when
          she was 5. The family then moved to Wilton North
          Dakota. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks,Deborah
        • GaryR46
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2001
          • icelandrebel
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 13, 2002
              I am of Icelandic descent, raised in the Minneota
              area, now live in Iceland, and can help with Icelandic
              genealogical research. Still have relatives in the area, and
              my father is kind enough to provide me with the most
              recent phone book!
            • icelandrebel
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 18, 2002
                Pope Co. is in west central Minn., halfway
                between the "bump" that juts into NE S. Dak. and St.
                Cloud. The county seat is, I think,
                Glenwood.<br><br>Shakopee is SW of Minneapolis, along Hwy. 212, and is in,
                I think, Scott Co.; might be the county seat.
                and may be named for the Township. It is north of St.
                Paul, along 35E (interstate to Duluth). <br><br>I am
                using a road atlas, and the small print and pale border
                lines are hard to read. I only have a township
                directory for Lyon County (in the SW part of MN), not the
                whole state.