Lyon County

  • Doug Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Good Evening. I was born and raised in Marshall. 1st graduating class
      at the new High School in 69. Anyone here live in Marshall? Does anyone
      have anyway of taking digital pictures of grave markers at Marshall
      Cemetary? I left Marshall in Dec of 70 to join the Air Force, and
      retired from same in 1995. Please respond. Thanks.

      Doug