Apology

  • buffalos3@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2001
      I would like to apologize for a glitch this morning that
      allowed the Adult jokelist to be sent to the Links List.
      We are investigating to find out whether it was operator
      error or a server problem, but either way the Buffalo
      will be punished for this. We are sorry for any distress
      this may have caused. LynnLynn and the Bad Buffalo