Links For 3-2

  • William Brabant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      If You haven't joined LynnLynn's mailing List yet, send a blank
      e-mail to LynnLynns-links-subscribe@...

      Subscribers and Friends

      Melva/Regal Royalty
      http://silverandgoldandthee.net/Misc_files/R_R.html

      Rick w/We're Coming Home Tomorrow (For Our Military)
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/Cruise_2000/ra/ComeHome.html

      Carol w/I Believe in Me
      http://www.carolspoetry.com/be.html

      Christ's Life:
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/jesuslife.html

      Create A New Heart
      http://www.reflectionsofsouthbreeze.com/Pages/createnewheart.htm

      Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

      Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
      impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
      seen in over 50 years.

      And here's everything they don't want you to know...

      http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

      Surfin Surfari

      Top 10 Most Dangerous Foods Via Wesley
      http://tinyurl.com/ya7dfgn

      Virtual Wall
      http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

      New Long-Necked Dinosaur Fossil Found in Utah Via Wesley
      http://tinyurl.com/yz5n9z3

      What does You Phone number spell?
      http://www.phonespell.org/

      Wrecked Exotics Via Wesley
      http://www.wreckedexotics.com/

      Okay, everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must
      have gone absolutely crazy for doing this today and tomorrow,
      especially on Thankgiving of all days, but I don't care anymore
      because I think it's just the right thing to do.

      Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not
      going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a
      minute to read this, my name is Justin Blake, and I'm a millionaire
      that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning,
      and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but
      you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take
      advantage of this:

      As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
      Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away this today and tomorrow
      morning.....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

      Press here to get your copy:

      http://buffaloschips.com/kit

      Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv) Via Sally

      Glimermann
      http://glimermann.com/

      BellesGraphics
      http://bellesgraphics.com/

      SimplySally
      http://simplysally.com/

      Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
      on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
      man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

      Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
      ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
      now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

      PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
      date:

      http://buffaloschips.com/date

      Animal World

      Buy A Dog
      http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/buyadog.html

      Amphibians
      http://ctamp.homestead.com/ctamphibians.html

      American Mink
      http://nature.ca/NOTEBOOKS/ENGLISH/ammink.htm

      We understand that you may have accidentally deleted important
      documents, pictures, or other various files from your computer that
      you thought you could never get back.

      Well, we wanted to let you know that you can easily get your deleted
      pictures, documents, or files back today using a program called File
      R/D.

      You can easily try File R/D right now, for no cost, to run a -free-
      analysis scan that will allow you to view deleted pictures, files,
      documents, etc... Once you have complete the -free- analysis scan
      you will be amazed by what you see! In fact, you will even see what
      other people have deleted from your computer.

      Once the scanning is complete you will have full control over which
      files you want to recover.

      Press here to run the -free- analysis scan:

      http://buffaloschips.com/restore

      Here is some more information about this new way to watch
      television:

      1) All of the programming is uncensored!

      2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch!
      And new channels are added every day!

      3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time!
      And new stations are added daily!

      4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from
      your PC and laptop!

      5) No additional hardware is needed!

      6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

      Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

      http://buffalosjokes.com/pctv

      Movie Links

      Best Wave Ever
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/sdfsfw.htm

      Better Than A Beer Commercial
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/sssfw.htm

      Blobbin
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/sddewew.htm

      The Elevator
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/fsdksl.htm

      Bud Light BBQ
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/sdfwsed.htm

      Toon Links

      C-Donut
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/kjsahlkdsj.htm

      Cell Phone
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/fdlgjdfj.htm

      Cell Phone 2
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/flgkdlk.htm

      Cell Phones
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/fkgjfd.htm

      Cement Cop
      http://www.buffaloschips.com/fdslkflk.htm

      Today's your big day. You warmly greet everyone in their native
      tongue and engage them with the most tasteful anecdotes from your
      evening escapade. Everyone's laughing before you signal that you're
      ready to begin. Your proposal resonates with all. You could've
      translated it, but what's the point? They learn those business terms
      in English, any way. But you never would have broken the ice in
      English or caught new sayings if all you did was memorize. It's your
      new ability to speak, listen, learn and improvise in another
      language that built your confidence and rapport. Your Pimsleur audio
      course was definitely worth it!

      The Pimsleur Approach Means Language Learning
      Pimsleur courses are designed specifically to help people like you.
      People who need to learn foreign languages fast, fluently, and
      forever. Dr. Pimsleur was a language educator for 20 years. His
      revolutionary language learning approach was first unveiled to the
      Harvard community in 1980. Since then, more than 25 million Pimsleur
      courses have been sold. Even the FBI, CIA, and NSA use Pimsleur
      courses. The Pimsleur approach is that good!

      Speak a New Way or You Don't Pay
      It's simple. Each course takes a team of linguists over 2000 hours
      to develop, yet you can learn to speak a foreign language in 10 days
      or less. You can practice in your car, on the plane, or on a train.
      If you are dissatisfied, we offer a full and courteous refund for
      your course.

      Here Are Some WONDERFUL Reasons to Order Today

      * Learn like a child. Master speaking before reading or writing.
      * Learn the most common words and phrases.
      * Impress your friends and family by chatting with them in
      another language.
      * Communicate without a guide or tour bus. Travel off the beaten
      path.
      * Join the likes of the CIA, FBI, and NSA. Use the Pimsleur
      approach to accomplish your "mission."
      * Speak without an accent so you sound like a native. Don't blow
      your cover.
      * Have fun while learning a valuable skill. You're not stuck on
      your elbows with this course! No textbooks. No videos. Nothing
      repeats over and over and over.
      * Form new sentences that sound right and make sense. Practice
      what's natural to you in English.
      * Push play, listen 30 minutes a day, and complete a lifetime
      goal.
      * Join 25 million people who have graduated with success since
      1980.

      Order Today and Receive FREE Shipping Anywhere in the U.S.

      http://buffaloschips.com/pimm

      William Brabant
      711 Pine Street Apt.1
      Sault Ste Marie Michigan 49783