Please Sign Zee's Card

  • buffalos3@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Our Friend Betty Weaver Writes:

      I tried so hard to have a nice surprise birthday card fixed for Zee and
      it appears they messed it up so I will try to send you to the proper
      place to sign her card.
      Zee, just lost her husband, Howard, this month and her family says she
      is very sad right now without Howard there to celebrate her special day
      with her. Let's try to cheer her up a little..

      Address of her card:
      http://www.linkstop.com/birthday4/Birthday.html

      AOL users:

      Your help in this matter will be deeply appreciated .. Lynn