Letters To LynnLynn

  • William Brabant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      I am sharing the remainder of the letters from Lynn's
      friends. Lynn embodied the spirit of the internet, sharing
      helping, and teaching those so they could go on to help
      others. She asked for very little in return just friendship
      and honesty. The Links shall continue in memory of Lynn
      and I will explain it all after arrangements have been finalized.
      buffalo

      Dear Bill: How sad about Lynn. She was one gutsy lady, for sure. As
      the Requiem Mass says, at the end, the angels have taken her to Paradise
      (In Paradisum). I will send her family a sympathy card and add them to
      my prayer list. God bless all. As my Grandfather used to say, when God
      pushes your button, no matter who you are, where you are or what you're
      doing, if it's your time to go, you go. She's dancing and typing
      furiously with both hands now! Cindy J. in PDX

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hi Bill, please accept my sincere condolences for the sad passing of
      Lynn, I have enjoyed very much the pages from Lynn-Lynn especially the
      sites referring to history, memorabilia, happenings etc. she will be
      sadly missed.

      Roger Thompson, Melbourne. AUSTRALIA.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      To Lynn,
      You gave everyone on this site so much of yourself.
      Everything we read and laughed to and cried to was supplied by you...I
      thank you, Beth Dagnone

      This loss is a loss for so many..not only her loving family and her
      friends, but to people like me who lived and learned through Lynn....I
      am not going to say I'm sorry, because for some reason that's just not
      good enough....This is a huge loss..I'm sorry sounds so simple for
      someone who cared and gave so much. Don't get me wrong I am very sorry
      for the loss, but those words cannot even touch the way everyone must
      feel inside...Our loss is heavens gain....May God Bless Lynn's family
      and friends and God, please keep Lynn in a special place , because she
      was a special person.. I thank Lynn for all the many things she did for
      a lot of people..God has blessed us because we had a part of Lynn...
      Beth Dagnone

      ~~~~~~

      To Those I Love and Those Who Love Me

      When I am gone, release me, let me go,
      I have so many things to see and do,
      You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears.
      Be happy that we had so many years.

      I gave you my love, You can only guess,
      How much you gave to me in happiness.
      I thank you for the love you each have shown,
      But now it is time I travel alone.

      So grieve a while for if grieve you must,
      then let your grief be, comforted by trust.
      It's only for awhile that we must part,
      so bless the memories within your heart.

      I won't be far away, for life goes on.
      So if you need me, call and I will come.

      Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near.
      And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear,
      All of my love around you, soft and clear.

      And then, when you must come this way alone,
      I'll greet you with a smile, and say,.......
      "Welcome Home"

      Sherry

      ~~~~~~~~~

      William,
      I hit reply all on this, but then seen one of the addys was an
      unsubscribe to Lynns, I can't do that. My deepest sympathy goes to her
      family as well as my many prayers. Lynn was such a great buddy to me
      over the past several years. She posted my poems and my website, prayed
      for my family when my daughter was stricken back last year with cancer,
      and just encouraged me to continue on. So few friends we find in life
      that put aside their own personal pains and griefs and actually truly
      care about others, but Lynn was such a friend as this. She will be
      truly missed by so very many, for she touched so many lives. Although I
      am happy for her that she is now at peace, and once again whole, the
      human side of me is of course selfish and wish she were still here with
      all of us. I am working on a poem for her and will send it to you once
      it is done, but no words can truly tell about our dear friend Lynn.
      Love, laughter and dedication she was full of. Once again, I express my
      deepest sympathy for not only her family and loved ones, but also for
      the loss of the many of hundreds she touched through her emails. She
      always had time for one on one emailing. I know she is in such a
      beautiful world right now and is laughing with that wonderful sense of
      humor she had.

      Sincerly,
      Shawnee Kellie

      ~~~~~~~~

      Hello Bill. I know I am late getting this letter to you, but I did want
      to tell you how very sorry I am about Lynn. I have her and her family in
      my thoughts and prayers. I know you will miss her deeply as we all will.
      I had known Lynn for over 6 years and she never failed to amaze me with
      her kindness. The world is a much emptier place without her here, but
      she will remain in our hearts.
      Thank you for all the work you have done and continue to do.
      Keep your chin up my friend.
      Love,
      Betty Lindsey

      ~~~~~~~~~`

      Myron here:
      Wishing you all a good day.

      My sincerest sympathy to Bill and all of Lynn's family
      and friends.

      I didn't know Lynn other than through Bill's ezines.
      I have however used some of her links as they were very
      informative and some were links to beautiful pictures
      and writings.

      It takes a very special hearted person to not set back and
      collect sympathy for their handicaps but instead help
      others to the best of their ability.

      Lynn will be sorely missed by many

      ~~~~~~~~

      William,
      I am so sorry to hear of Lynn's passing, I loved getting her links
      everyday. I was also a memeber of another group, Ghosts and Ghouls
      that she shared with her niece Melissa. Please accept my condolences,
      her family, friends and loved ones are all in my prayers.

      Debbie

      ~~~~~~~~

      Bill,
      I was so shocked to open your latest send and read that Lynn had
      passed away. She hasn't written often of late, but that's the way
      we went along over the years - there'd be times when I didn't hear
      from her for awhile but knew if I didn't see something in your
      newsletter of her being ill, she was probably just busy.
      I met Lynn nearly 10 years ago through my web sites. Someone (can't
      remember who after all these years) put her in touch with me because
      she wanted some help to build k00kies k0rner. From that one site to
      all the others we built together, we also built up a friendship that
      survived its ups and downs over all these years.
      Lynn shared more than links - she shared her life, her laughter, her
      love and her friendship.
      I know her family has lost a treasure and we have all lost a dear
      friend.
      God Bless you Lynn-Lynn.

      Love,
      Susan aka Poof cat

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      I am so sorry to hear that Lynn has passed on. I know one thing for sure
      and that is she is whole again. She can walk, run, dance, jog and all of
      what she couldn't do before. She will be greatly missed. I just couldn't
      wait to get into my emails to see what all she sent. She sent out the
      most wonderful pages. I will surely miss her. All my sympathy to all of
      her friends and family. God hold her and be with her friends and family
      in their time of grief.

      Sincerly,
      Janie

      ~~~~~~~~~

      Yes, you're right. And I thank you for caring, too. I knew her for
      about 6 years on here. I'm sure she is watching over us, and no longer
      suffering.

      Hugs,
      Sandie

      ~~~~~~~~

      WILLIAM:

      WE HAVE 2 PRAYER THREADS GOING FOR HER IN BOTH OF MY NEWSGROUPS...

      I HAD NOOOO IDEA SHE WAS EVEN THAT SICK AGAIN?

      SHE JUST HELPED ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY IN APRIL ;-(((

      I KNEW HER FOR YEARS.
      WE HAIL FROM THE SAME PART OF THE US,,,CHI-TOWN, AND HAD ALOT IN COMMON.

      WHAT A SHOCK!!!!!!!!!
      SHE SEEMED
      "INVINCIBLE" IN HER OWN WAY...

      SHE STILL IS...

      LYNN WAS A FORMIDABLE PERSON AND WOMAN, SHE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

      SCARLET

      LYNN-LYNN, OF LYNNLYNN'S LINKS

      JUST PASSED AWAY...

      PLEASE PRAY FOR HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS...

      SHE HAS CROSSED OVER INTO WHERE SHE WAS WANTED NOW

      THE HARDEST CROSS TO BEAR IS ON THOSE SHE LEFT..SHE IS AT PEACE.

      GOD BLESS HER..
      SHE DID ALOT OF GOOD ON THE INTERNET FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE.

      SCARLET

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Can't tell you how saddened I was to hear of Lynn's death. Hadn't heard
      from her for about a month or so - my work hours have increased a lot
      lately due to a new position so haven't been online as much as I'd like.

      The obituary at the Sun Times site said omit flowers, so instead of
      sending any I sponsored her guest book, which would have run out today.
      It will remain there permanently so if you put the link out to the list,
      they can go and leave messages for her family now and at any time in the
      future such as holidays, birthday, etc.

      Lynn won't be forgotten.

      Susan

      http://www.legacy.com/chicagosuntimes/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&Perso
      nID=17895688

      ~~~~~~~~

      What can I say? She was the very FIRST SITE I ever rec'd info from and
      it was MY FAVORITE...I found her through you Bill...and not sure HOW I
      found YOU!!
      I didn't know this happened to Lynn, and don't know yet what or why it
      happened??? I am so surprised and heartbroken to hear she is not with
      us any longer. Me being online will NEVER be the same. What can we do
      or will we do to fill this void on the I-ne she has left? I sound so
      selfish, but there just is not another site like hers or info that will
      be provided by anyone that can take Lynn Linns place.
      Please tell her family she was one of a kind and she will be missed
      greatly.
      amzt in Ga.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      Hi Buffalo, I would like to express my condolences. It is so sad to
      hear of Lynn's passing. May God Bless and keep her, and also Bless You
      and keep you.
      Gene

      ~~~~~~

      HEY BUFFALO .. CAN U SEE THAT THIS GETS TO LYNN'S FAMILY .... AND YOU R
      FREE TO USE AS U SEE FIT
      -
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/BICS/Irish/Lynn/Lynn.html

      ~~~~~~~

      Bill,
      I have known Lynn (k00kie) for about seven years, we were
      originally from Chicago, don't remember how, but I joined both your
      clean jokes and Lynn's Links very early on. That was way back when the
      fun started I wrote to Lynn after she posted a url on Chicago and we
      became friends, my husband Dick and I had since moved to Florida. I used
      to write her long letters and received many in return reminiscing about
      our Chicago days.
      I knew of her health problems and how ill she had been so many
      times, I would like to pass along to her family and to you our
      condolences, we will remember you all in our prayers, now after all
      these years with tears I must remove k00kie's name from my address book,
      knowing I can always reach her through prayer.
      Lois and Dick Walrath

      ~~~~~~~~~~

      My sympathy goes to Lynn's family. I never knew her personaly. I have
      been receiving LynnLynn's Links for a few years now, and I will miss her
      greatly.I was in shock when I read of Lynn passing, but, someday, we
      will meet again. I never knew she was physically challenged, this makes
      my respect for her even more great.
      My Condolences
      Darla > chocktaw20844

      ~~~~~~~~~

      William,
      I want to thank you so much for doing this page.
      I had tried to write you the day you notified everyone but I clicked on
      reply and it went to unsubscribe. Then I figured out how to get your
      address so I hope you get this. I learned so much more about Lynn from
      the notes. We had become friends over the past year but she kept her
      personal life to herself. She really enjoyed doing her pages. When she
      found out a goal I had set, she was instrumental in making that dream
      come true. She was a sweetheart and I am still in shock at the loss of
      a friend. I didn't even know she was a quadriplegic. How many years ago
      did her swimming accident happen? She had written me that she was sick
      with some upper respiratory infection that she couldn't get rid of and
      then that she had bilateral pneumonia. I told her she needed to get in
      a see a doctor but she said one was coming to the house. From the
      sounds of some of these notes, she had been sick for some time. I am so
      sorry for the loss of your friend too. My heart is greatly saddened and
      tears fill my eyes when I realize she is gone. But, she will never be
      forgotten. She was a dear person. She was the poet's friend and I can't
      believe there were those who had confrontations with her. There was no
      reason ..... she did us all a big favor that we can never repay. I
      loved her wit and her humor. Kind regards, Carol Barton
      http://www.carolspoetry.com

      ~~~~~~~~~~

      I was stunned to read the news that Lynn had passed away! What a gift
      she had for continually bringing such enjoyment to thousands of people
      with her web site! I look forward to each and every one! She is in a
      better place now but she will be sorely missed by many, including me.
      My heartfelt sympathy to you and her family and close friends.

      Sincerely,
      Linda Durrin

      ~~~~~~~~~~

      To Lynn's Family, I just wanted to say how much dear Lynn will be
      missed by so many of her fans and readers of her links. I was so
      shocked to hear of her passing, I am deeply saddened. I met Lynn back
      in 2000 when I started my very first website and she helped me several
      times to help improve my pages and for viewing of Web TV... She
      continued to display my newest pages whenever I sent them to her and
      would send me lovely compliments about them.
      I knew she had been sick off and on and in the hospital several times...
      but just never thought of loosing a good friend like Lynn. Always
      helping and always a kind word.
      Yes, she will be dearly missed by everyone who ever knew her and my most
      deepest sympathy to all of her family and friends.. We all will miss
      you, Dear Lynn!

      Love and Blessings,
      Darlene

      ~~~~~~~~

      It is with deepest regrets and sincerest sympathy I
      announce the death of my friend Lynn Pichla aka LynnLynn. I will
      provide more information about funeral arrangements
      when they are available. UPDATE: scroll down to link provided...

      My mind is numb and my heart is broken so, I'm sending many Thanks to
      William aka Buffalo Bill for providing this information that I have
      c/c/p from the newsletters. Lynn was my sunshine in my darkest
      hours...the one person I could talk to about anything and I did, many
      times, until the wee hours of the morning, knowing I could trust her in
      keeping our talks private. She was one of the most beautiful people I've
      had the Honor to know and the priviledge to call my friend. WebTV will
      forever have a major void but, the Heavens now have another bright star
      to share with the universe.
      With much love to the Family and the WebTV Community,
      Barb aka BarbsPlanet

      ~~~~~~

      Precious Angel is now with the Lord, smile upon us as we smile up to
      you.
      Thank you for the years of smiles. Thank you Buffalo for all you have
      done
      in assisting Lynn with her daily mails to us.
      Joy
      South Africa

      ~~~~~~~~~

      I know I can never replace Lynnlynn....but if you let
      me know what is needed to keep the links going in her
      Memory, I would be willing to do that.

      It saddened me to hear of her death, though I never
      met her in person, it feels like I lost a member of my
      own family.

      Sandra Birch

      ~~~~~~~~

      Hi Buffalo~ I hope this is the correct address to mail
      you.

      There is an obituary for Lynn in the Chicago Suntimes.
      There is a guestbook to sign. Please pass on the info.
      It will help to lift the spirits of her family,
      knowing how many peoples lives she touched.

      (Go to suntimes.com then to obits)

      It is a huge loss, but also a blessing because she was
      so sick. I really enjoyed her stuff and have to say I
      found her site from your site! (I don't remember how I
      found "Buffalos"!)

      Take care, blessings to you and your family.
      ~joyce~

      ~~~~~~~~~~

      Dear
      my heartfelt prayers and condolences to you and the family of sweet
      LynnLynn.
      I so enjoyed her site and passed on many of them to others...

      Tho we sorrow for our loss, we can rejoice for her gain !! She is now
      with Jesus and living in that brandnew body...without the pain and
      suffering she knew down here...

      Someday we'll all meet again... what a time that will be !!

      Zoey in Texas

      ~~~~~~~~