[lynnlynns-links] Correction

  • William Brabant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      In the hurry to get the links out before egroups shuts down for update
      Kristin's Site was sent out with bev's address
      Here is the correct address
      http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Cabana/9524/gardenpoem.html
    • buffalos3@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2000
        Red Rose URL is
        http://www.geocities.com/eeyoremt/redrose.html

        For our web tv friends Upgrade approaches

        Keep your eyeballs open!!!!
        for things like this. Hopefully we won't have these probs...but just in
        case...below is an email I received from a long time, trustworthy
        webtver. She has a classic..not that it would have anything to do with
        it..but just for informational purposes ..you might want to know. here
        is what she said about the recent upgrade

        I don't want to sound negative but I received the upgrade last fridayand
        have had numerous problems. All have been solved but one and thatis I
        can no longer use my printer which I have been using for 10months. It
        took 8 calls to webtv after I got the upgrade to straighten things out.

        At first it cancelled my whole account.

        Then the address book disappeared.

        Then favorites disappeared.

        And on and on. It was a nightmare to say the least. Only thing that is
        different is the instant messenger which I see no benefit from as long
        as email goes in under a minute. The finial solution web tv said to me
        was send in my box, seems to them it is damaged. I say bull---LOL.

        Hope no one else has the problems I have had with this.