Links For Wed

  • B.Brabant
    Message 1 of 392 , May 28, 2002
      If You haven't joined LynnLynn's mailing List yet, send a blank e-mail
      to LynnLynns-links-subscribe@egroups.com

      Subscribers and Friends

      Subscriber Spotlight Mary and Rod
      http://members.tripod.com/~nywoman/cats_dogs.html

      Celebrity Link Bob Vila
      http://www.bobvila.com/

      Heartprints
      http://granniejanie.homestead.com/Heartprints.html

      Angelfearts
      http://www.angelfire.com/ky2/angelheart/

      Airline Miles For Sale

      Miles4Sale.com is the place to buy the additional frequent flyer miles you
      need to get that free airline ticket or upgrade. Purchase airline miles for
      yourself or as a gift. Participating airlines include American, America
      West, Continental, Delta, Northwest Airlines. All purchases are 100% legal
      and are deposited directly into your or your recipient's account. Thousands
      of customers have found Miles4Sale.com a fast, convenient and economical way
      to get the most out of their frequent flyer programs.

      Click Here http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-6300998

      Surfin Surfari

      Spin From Mr. Motown PC Only Click on man after it loads
      http://www.thethirdplace.com/espace/module8/

      Safety Alert Crush Sites
      http://www.safetyed.org/help/alert/crushsites.html

      Peterson Tuners (Bottle Organ)
      http://www.petersontuners.com/bbo/bbo.html

      Welcome To McDonald's USA
      http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/index.html

      Bodylastics
      Complete home gym - only $50!!!

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-6672907

      Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv)

      Help Link Graphics By Sharon
      http://www.wtv-zone.com/sharon/indexgraphics.html

      Klez Virus Info

      Patriotic Midis
      http://wilstar.net/patrioticmusic.htm

      WIDE AWAKE COFFEE

      STARBUCKS,FARMERS BROS,GOODEARTH & MORE DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR !!!</a>

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-7178070

      Animal World Animal Sigs With Emma
      http://community.webtv.net/emma31/zoo

      Doggie Zone
      http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~rneville/doglinks.html

      Kitty Korner
      http://community-2.webtv.net/mamatrisha1961/CaTsAnDKiTtEnS/

      DO YOU SMOKE

      TAX FREE DISCOUNT CIGARETTES! SAVE UP TO 50% ON MARLBORO, NEWPORT, CAMELS
      AND OTHER MAJOR BRANDS, CLICK HERE!</a>
      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-8272805

      Feedback

      Visit LynnLynn's Guest Book and tell her how you feel abut the links
      http://pub22.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.asp?usernum=1822710783

      Find today's bargains at Kmart without leaving the living room

      Specials at Bluelight.com!</a>

      http://www.qksrv.net/click-453319-5596541

      Toon Links

      Ms.Kermit
      http://hee-hee.com/i.php?P=1-1-98&R=1-7-1

      Another dumb sign
      http://hee-hee.com/i.php?P=1-1-99&R=1-7-1

      Private Pictures
      http://hee-hee.com/i.php?P=2-1-1&R=1-7-1

      Uh Oh!
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny106.html

      TIME OUT! NOW!!!
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny107.html

      Beware!
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny108.html

      Got an IRON?
      http://www.AikensLaughs.com/forfun/funny183.html

      Delivered Instantly by E-Mail !
      http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=666788&p=80&w=text

      Links Links Links Links

      Remember 9/11/01

      For Katherine's Prayer Page Friends
      http://d21c.com/moonbud/native/katherine.html

      Ok.....the Lupus diffinately caused the stroke.....no doubts. He believes I
      have had another mini one sense I have come home from the hospital. Which
      caused no futher damage other than what little progess I had made with my
      left arm and hand is at ground zero (for now...<S>). Not to freighten me,
      however to make me more aware it is most likely the beginning of possibly
      other strokes (I will deal with that if and when it happens, however I WILL
      NOT, live under a dark shadow ot it). They took blood from the port, these
      results we will not know until next week. I must understand the stoke also
      took its tole on the complete body....therefore the added fatique (you mean
      it can get worse......ekkkkkkkkkk). As well as putting my emotions on a
      roller coaster ride (gee I never would have guessed that <S>,my poor
      husband John....never complains, however I am ready for them to stop this
      ride and let me off). Eliminate as much stress as I can (now someone tell me
      the secret to that.....gee there goes all of those 'wild' parties.....lol).
      Continue on the baby aspirn, negative on the blood thinners without being in
      the hospital (as I have an extrememly low fobrinogen level, impossible in
      the absene of a terminal illnessl, third step factor in the bloods ability
      to clot....no bleed out allowed). His exam still shows a marked decrease in
      reflex of the left foot compared to the right. A rather moderate upper
      respiratory infection, fever, wheezing, diminished breath sounds in all
      areas of both lungs (now where did that deceide to come into the picture,
      beats me. I have had deminished breath sounds in the lower lobes of the
      lungs permanently for years due to the Lupus). Deyhidration....because I had
      been vomiting for 24 hrs the night before.......yukkkkkkk...sorry about
      sharing that). A little problems with balance...but I can handle that. Some
      memory difficulty, like you go into a room then cannot remember why and
      recalling the memory of some words. (heck I think everyone does
      that...geezz). Therefore I came home against his wishes (he made John and I
      both promise if that did not stop vomiting.....theres that word again,
      sorry, or the breathing gets worse I would go immediately to the ER as there
      is no give and take to your potassium level, normal is 4.0 to 5.0, mine
      drops to 2.3 which can induce a heart-attack, just as one 6 or above can
      (they have od'd me a few times trying to get my system to hold
      it)....however those of you that know me, always........stubborn as she
      goes! He did re-write the nausea meds, that I take by mouth when I can keep
      it down as, he also prescribed as well 12 viles injectable through the port
      (because John is a Paramedic, he knows him well (through the Fire Department
      as well as his working in the trauma section of our local ER) and he access
      the port all of the time anyway to keep it flushed), for the times I cannot
      keep the med by mouth down. Stay on the pain control meds, muscle relaxers
      and he increased the Prednisone from 60 mgs. daily back up to 80 mgs.in
      hopes of opening the bronchi tube up more and it helps with the Lupus....it
      is an extremely high dose (and the adviser reactions to that med are
      endless, what can you do). I have a 'lump' at the base of my spine (this
      just came up out of no where, over night) left side. More test to identify
      it and any danger if at all. I will think about that tomorrow, for after
      tomorrow is another day...<S>. Chest pains from the infection a little
      greater, however always present from the Lupus causing costochondritis
      (inflamation of the inter-costal space between your ribs).

      On the upside....I am still on my two feet where I plan to stay and if I
      ever get the tag of that vehicle that ran over me.....I will run that sucker
      through NCIC (National Crime Inforamtion Center) and hunt him down....<S>.

      Alrighty this took nearly two hours to write, however if I have forgotten
      anything, then I am blaming it on the memory recall......lol.

      For those of you whom have shared their, concerns, love, support and
      prayers, I am more grateful than I could ever express . Each of you have
      touch my heart in a way you will never know. I have always said, you may
      well not know the lingering impression you have left on anothers heart,
      however..........we will never forget!

      Thank you for My Sweet Sissy (Tracie Blood Poet), for taking on the
      responsiblity to keep all of you updated, my heart is forever grateful and
      she knows my love for her goes Far Beyond The Bright And Distant Star.
      http://www.freehomepages.com/slklceskn3/beyondthestar.html

      Please know that I wish I could respond personally to each and every one of
      you and it hurts me deeply that at this time I cannot. Please bear with me
      and there will come a point when I can. However I pray to the Sky Father
      daily for this wonderful blessing he has given to me in the gift of the
      beauty in all of you. Sometimes there are no words, even for a poet to
      express that which her own heart feels......this is one those times, wrtten
      in the simplicty of my writtings. <S>, Carolyn sent me one of my own
      poems...such a loving person that she is, to express what her heart felt. As
      I read it once again it became clear this poem is for her, for each and
      everyone of you, this is my reflection mirrored of all that you have come to
      mean to me. Though I could never write the beauty that Francine does (how
      deeply moved and humbled I am by the beautifulI poem she placed on my
      homepage, Laine so wonderously made for me out of her love, where I have
      spilled many a Cherokee tear. And WhiteHawk, who always speaks from his
      gentle soul.......thank you. Even the song ' Georgia On My Mind' is perfect.
      How deeply I am over whelmed, that so many would reach out to me.
      No Words.....Just Love
      http://freehomepages.com/slklceskn3/words.html

      Witsatolgoi nihi ~many blessings you~ ogi na li i ~my friend~.
      Katherine
      HairDark

      Katherine's Whispers of The Heart
      http://www.freehomepages.com/samssami/whispers.html
      "Ask questions from the heart and you will receive answers from the heart".

      "My spirit grows sad as I look at our children and the faces of my people.
      And as I think of what we left behind, our mountains, our land and apart of
      our selves. I know why this has been called
      The Trail Where We Cried."
      Chief Dragging Canoe
    • William Brabant
      Message 392 of 392 , Nov 18, 2009
        If You haven't joined LynnLynn's mailing List yet, send a blank
        e-mail to LynnLynns-links-subscribe@...

        Subscribers and Friends

        Melva/God's Blessings of Friendship
        http://silverandgoldandthee.net/GC/Bl.html

        Mama's Lap - What more can you say, just beautiful. Via Juanita
        http://dalesdesigns.net/mamas-lap.htm

        IMAGINE
        http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/IMAGINE.HTML

        carolyn w/ Have I Told You Lately ~50's ~
        http://carolynspreciousmemories.com/50s/toldyoulately.html

        Carol w/Where Are You
        http://www.carolspoetry.com/whereareu.html

        Now It's Your Turn To SCOOP UP some cash.

        Wireless companies have accidentally stumbled and "opened up" an
        impressive income opportunity to grab during the worst economy we've
        seen in over 50 years.

        And here's everything they don't want you to know...

        http://buffaloschips.com/scoop

        Surfin Surfari

        Playing With Food!
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/food.html

        DC Tea Party
        http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/teaparty.html

        Holiday Mail For Heroes
        http://redcrosschat.org/2009/10/27/holiday-mail-for-heroes-2/

        USAA Loans Opened for Vets
        http://WWW.USAA.com

        Okay, I wanted to let you know that I'm giving the whole damn thing
        away today, and this is REALLY the LAST day that I'll be doing this!

        As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away my Online
        Business Kit, but I'm only giving it away today for the last
        time....so you need to get your copy today if you want one.

        Press here to get your copy:

        http://buffaloschips.com/onbus

        Tech Talk ( Computers and Web-tv)

        Cat Graphics
        http://www.cats.alpha.pl/catdesigns/cat.htm

        Kelta Web Concepts Free Clipart
        http://www.keltawebconcepts.com.au/clipart.htm

        Firewire
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FireWire

        Wizard of Draws
        http://www.wizardofdraws.com/main/thelist.html

        Listen, you will have no one but yourself to blame if you don't go
        on an intimate date this weekend with a beautiful single woman or
        man! NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME!!!

        Why will we blame you? Because we are giving away memberships to our
        ADULTS ONLY dating community this week....and you can get one right
        now for no cost...but we will not be giving them away forever.

        PRESS HERE to meet single women or men this week for an intimate
        date:

        http://buffaloschips.com/date

        Animal World

        Doggie Zone
        http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/

        Kitty Korner
        http://www.cfainc.org/ezine/index.html

        Here is some more information about this new way to watch
        television:

        1) All of the programming is uncensored!

        2) There are hundreds of channels from around the world to watch!
        And new channels are added every day!

        3) Hundreds of Radio stations to listen to anytime, all of the time!
        And new stations are added daily!

        4) All of these channels are available 24 hours per day right from
        your PC and laptop!

        5) No additional hardware is needed!

        6) You won't have to pay a cable or satellite bill any longer!

        Press Here For More Information and To Download Now:

        http://buffalosjokes.com/pctv

        There is a high possibility that your PC's security settings may
        become exploited by malicious websites without your knowledge. This
        could easily lead to the following attacks on your PC's hard drive:

        - Unwanted Virus Downloads
        - Uncontrollable Trojan horse attacks
        - The running of unwanted script programs
        - The installation of malicious spyware

        If your PC is not protected correctly then these attacks could allow
        hackers to track your movements across the Internet. It also means
        that your information, ranging from passwords to credit card
        numbers, can be stored by sites that you visit. A successful hacker
        could examine this information and extract it, setting the stage for
        identity theft, credit card fraud, or worse.

        Some unknown or untrusted websites use script programs to change
        your home page, modify your web history, display advertisements,
        disable your back button, or redirect you to different websites
        without your consent. Such scripts have also been recently used by
        Russian hackers to silently install viruses on end-user's computers.

        One way to protect your PC is to download the Threat Nuker software
        program. This software will allow you to run a complimentary scan so
        you will know if your settings are secure or not. If they are secure
        then you will be informed. If the scan shows that you are not secure
        then Threat Nuker will inform you on the steps you should take in
        order to secure your PC even further.

        Press here to run the Threat Nuker system scan now:

        http://buffaloschips.com/threat

        Movie Links

        Copperfield Hans Betsy
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/12w3.htm

        Costa Rica Vacation
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/12qa.htm

        Cowboy
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/12we.htm

        Crabz
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/12ere.htm

        Cyril takaya Matrix
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/12sd.htm

        Toon Links

        Power Of The Press
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/thdjsak.htm

        30 Minute Delivery
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/thjkk.htm

        Support
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/thdjksd.htm

        Tandy
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/thjk.htm

        95 Windows
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/tkj.htm

        100%
        http://www.buffaloschips.com/thuuj.htm

        LOCAL JOB MARKET UPDATE

        Companies Hiring Here! -

        Despite all the gloom and doom of the current economic conditions,
        the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment in some
        of the hottest industries is trending up. Job.com's job database
        continues to grow with listings from the nation's best employers.

        Sign Up To Find Jobs in Your Area Now -

        http://buffaloschips.com/jobs

        William Brabant
        711 Pine Street Apt.1