Fw: Not Hackers.. just poor security on your list !

  • B.Brabant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      To the links list We have identified the individual who mailed the
      jokes to the list last weekend. His defense is that he did not hack
      into the list but instead used fraud and deceit to post material on
      the list to post his advertisements. The proper term is spoofing an
      address and is much the same as if you used a fake identification
      to cash a forged check . Lynnlynn was wronged by this person in
      that she lost 400 subscribers because they did not appreciate the
      filth he posted. he also posted the jokes to various help groups
      that she belongs to that banned her and removed her from the list.
      I suggest that if you think that what was done to you or Lynn was
      wrong you email him and tell him so. he obviously doesn't think so
      and shows no remorse for spamming you.
      He may be reached at mystacy@... or megawoo@... or
      Cerberus@...
      He also has a couple of lists called cerberus-jokes and Funnybone
      International that you may want to steer clear of or unsubscribe from

      William Brabant co-owner LynnLynn's Links