8 messages added in the last 7 days
Lynda Carter starred in the show called "Wonder Woman". It came out in the late 70's and it was a great in it's time. So when I find out the reruns were going to be on again I had to tape every show and I got the theme songs as will. I think the outfit she wore was the best the red, blue, white, and golden suit. Other styles of clothes she wore on the show was great also. The actor who played Steve Trevor was a great actor to play him also. I think in all the show was the best. It pick a woman to be hero instead of a man all the time.
- Carter, Lynda
- Oct 12, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.