No activity in last 7 days
Knowledge can empower us to regain our health. The hope for this list is to educate and support while maintaining a clean archive of reports, journal entries and documents of research relating to Lyme disease, Erhlichiosis, Babesiosis and other tick-borne diseases. Be sure to take a look at the "Links". Please share your on topic concerns, questions, laughs and inspirations with us. Every few days I will go through the posts, delete the personal posts and responses. Archiving only the posts that are informational and making sure they have clear subject titles which will create an archive that is easy to search and browse. Check out all the great information in the archive! Welcome!
- Lyme Disease
- Jul 7, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.