SIonic LXX?

  • Kenneth Litwak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      i have a huge amount of LXX text that I need to
      convert from Bibleworks' Greek font to SPIonic. Does
      anyone know of an LXX text online in SPIonic? Thanks.

      Ken Litwak

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • James Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        Did you consider getting a transliterated LXX text and then just changing
        the display font for it in your word processor to SPIonic? That approach
        has been pretty successful for me. There are a few letters (e.g., final
        sigma) that won't turn out right, but find and replace can remedy that
        fairly easily. The SP fonts seem to be mapped pretty consistently to like
        sounds on the English keyboard (e.g., kappa to k, alpha to a).

        James