Re: [lxx] Some questions from a new member

  • Steve Puluka
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23 3:26 AM
      Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 4:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [lxx] Some questions from a new member

      Thanks very much to Sigrid Petersen for the prompt reply "on one leg" and for the references you indicated.  I have immediate access only to a small theological library and the books you cited are not in that collection. I shall try to source the material online.  Thanks again.
      Everard,

      Ask your local public library if they participate in ILL (Inter-library loan).  This system allows libraries to request books from others all over the country.  A great many University libraries participate.  I've been able to borrow academic books from all over the country using this system.  You can also obtain photocopies of Journal articles too.  My library system will cover the cost for books and askes for a few dollars per article for the journals.

      Steve Puluka
      Masters Student SS Cyril & Methodius Seminary, Pittsburgh
      Cantor in the Carpatho-Rusyn tradition
      http://www.geocities.com/spuluka