Lust's LXX Lexicon 2nd Ed.

  • tfj20041234e
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 3:09 PM
      Greetings.

      I heard recently that the 2nd edition of Lust's LXX Lexicon has
      finally been published, but I can't seem to find the publisher,
      though I have checked the website of the German publisher of the 1st
      edition (Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft). Does anyone know the URL or
      link, or have any detailed information about the whereabouts of the
      2nd edition?

      Regards,

      Tom Jernstad
      Seoul, Korea
    • Steve Puluka
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 7:42 PM
        on 8/1/03 6:09 PM, tfj20041234e at tfj20041234e@... wrote:

        > I heard recently that the 2nd edition of Lust's LXX Lexicon has
        > finally been published, but I can't seem to find the publisher,
        > though I have checked the website of the German publisher of the 1st
        > edition (Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft). Does anyone know the URL or
        > link, or have any detailed information about the whereabouts of the
        > 2nd edition?

        Dear Tom,

        Dr. Lust posted the following information on the TC list. Note the long URL
        may have to be cut and pasted together. Dr Lust also notes that electronic
        editions will become available from the major software publishers as well in
        the near future.

        UBS notes that publications are purchased from the national bible societies,
        not UBS directly.

        The revised edition is published in Stuttgart by the "Deutsche
        Bibelgesellschaft" (publisher of Rahlfs' Septuaginta and of the Biblia
        Hebraica Stuttgartensia).
        It should be available in all the offices of the UBS (United Bible
        Societies).
        It can be found on the Website of the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft and can be
        ordered there:

        try
        www.dbg.de/ <http://www.dbg.de/>
        or
        www.dbg.de/shop/index.php?Content=produktdetail&ID=5646
        <http://www.dbg.de/shop/index.php?Content=produktdetail&ID=5646>

        If this does not work, please let me know.

        Best greetings,

        Johan Lust

        --
        Steve Puluka