Re: [lxx] Young-Jin Min - LXX Jer - Unpublished Dissertaiont

  • Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2003
      Hi Adam
      You might try this address for the thesis. Young-Jin MIn is the General
      Secretary

      Korean Bible Society
      CPO Box 1030
      Seoul
      Korea
      Tel: +(82)-(0)-2-3474-3061-8
      Fax: +(82)-(0)-2-3473-0072
      E-mail: library@...

      Hope it works

      Dr Ken Baker

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2003
        Dear Dr Baker and Mr Puluka,

        Thank you very much for your responses. I will try to contact him
        through that address.

        Regarding Tov's books, I too have noted those and made use of them.
        Tov is a prolific writer of the LXX Jer problem and I have collected
        the majority of his articles and books on this matter. The scholarly
        community has done the Bible student community quite a service on
        this topic with Tov arguably being the foremost.

        Any more replies or leads would be greatly appreciated. Due to the
        positive replies I will no doubt make use of this forum again.

        Sincerely,
        Adam Noble

        --- In lxx@yahoogroups.com, "Baker" <kv.baker1@n...> wrote:
        > Hi Adam
        > You might try this address for the thesis. Young-Jin MIn is the
        General
        > Secretary
        >
        > Korean Bible Society
        > CPO Box 1030
        > Seoul
        > Korea
        > Tel: +(82)-(0)-2-3474-3061-8
        > Fax: +(82)-(0)-2-3473-0072
        > E-mail: library@b...
        >
        > Hope it works
        >
        > Dr Ken Baker

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • ajsilverstar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2003
          Dear Dr Baker,

          I just emailed Mr Min(?Dr?), thank-you VERY much for that contact
          info. Since Yahoo hides any email addressses posted, I was only able
          to email him through Yahoo with a generic email address. Would you
          mind emailing me with the full email address you posted here so if
          need be I can re-email him through my primary email address and also
          add it to my address book?

          Thanks,

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2003
            Hi Adam
            Here it is

            E-mail: library@...

            (PS I think it's Professor J-Y Min

            Ken Baker

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2003
              Dear Dr Baker,

              If you look at your post via the YahooLXX home-page, you'll see that
              Yahoo has erased the second half of the email address and replaced it
              with "...". It did that to your previous post too. That is why I need
              you to directly email me at the following address(I will spell it
              out and hopefully Yahoo won't hide it):

              zarphon AT aol dot com

              If you could contact me that way with that email address I greatly
              greatly appreciate your efforts. Sorry for the confusion on this, I
              suppose it is some privacy measure?

              You have been an immense help in my search for this article and I
              really appreciate it.

              Sincerely,
              Adam