Discussion forum

  • praisegod2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hey guys... I am really interested in getting some discussions going at my theology forum on the LXX and the ideas that are bantered about on this list.  The main page is

      www.theologyweb.com

      and the specific section where this would fit is....

      http://www.theologyweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=19

      Of course there are discussion areas for all branches of theology etc. and I would love to see some fellow listmembers there.  Please email me with any questions or commens.  Thank you!!!  Dee Dee Warren