  • Louis Tyler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      As to the question about audio Septuagint, if you like the modern pronunciation, a google search for Audio Septuagint will turn up some nice recordings of the LXX Psalter.  On the other hand, if you like the Erasmian pronunciation, I've been recording the LXX with the Erasmian.  I've now completed Job, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, the Song of Songs, and Psalms 1-31.

      Louis Tyler

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
        It would be appreciated. Tyler, if you would next do First and Second Kingdoms and notify the list when you're done

        Thank you,

        Andrew Fincke

        To: lxx@yahoogroups.com
        From: servanteacher@...